• Published 2nd Dec 2018
  • 1,408 Views, 36 Comments

Blueblood Swap - Spirit Lunar



Prince Blueblood body swap with a pony ground servant maid named Shoeshine.

  • ...
11
 36
 1,408

Love and Cadence

When Blueblood woke up again, it was carried by a guard in the castle. He was comfortably seated on the back of the guard who was still following his way despite his heavy load in addition to the armor.

He looked discreetly at the guard's field of vision and saw Shining Armor and Cadence accompanied by other guards discussing all sorts of things. Then the guard on which he was turned in his direction but Blueblood had time to close his eyes. Cadence was his best chance to meet Celestia. Rumors that he had heard, Cadence and Shining Armor were visiting Canterlot for their holidays.

They arrived in the wing of the castle reserved for the guests. There, the guard put it gently on a soft bed and left. The minutes passed without a sound. Blueblood opened his eyes certainly now that there was no one left in the room, he noticed a room all that was banaler in the castle with a window overlooking a moonless night where it was still raining.

He decided he did not want to sleep, but tired of waiting for dawn to see what the future was all about. He thought of Shoeshine in his body, which must have slept well now. Three o'clock in the morning was posted on the clock above the door leading to the hallway.

" The night will belong. " He thought, staring at the clock.

In the morning, finally, and with the rays of the sun on his face, Blueblood woke up not realizing he had gone back to sleep last night.

He made his toilet brushing his mane and coat all mismatched and went out. A guard who was waiting for him at the entrance to the door told him with an amiable smile that the Princess Cadence wished to speak to him and briefly told him how he had ended up here.

Blueblood followed the cheerful guard about the foal he had just had with his mare - he kept talking to smothering Blueblood. They ended up arriving in a small room where Shining Armor and Cadence were quietly taking their breakfast on a small crystal table. The guard said goodbye to Blueblood and left, the couple greeted him with a friendly invitation to join them to eat.

Blueblood felt uncomfortable between these two so powerful characters, who was now nothing more than a mere pony earth mare. Shining Armor began the discussion despite the bread and jam that he still chewed.

" Hello, my name is Shining Armor and here is my mare, Princess Cadence, we came from the Crystal Kingdom to Canterlot for a bit of rest when Princess Celestia asked us to take you to our service, we would pick you up when we have completely fallen asleep at the entrance of the city. Forgive my rudeness, but what's your name? "

" Shoeshine." Hesitated slightly.

" Excuse my husband if he is slightly too direct. When I saw you out wet in the middle of the night in the rain, I decided to take you back here so that nothing happens to you. " Cadence said bouncy.

" Thanks, Princess. "

" Do not call me so pompously, Cadence will suffice. What would you say to work for us? We do not commit to anything concrete and you can keep this room as long as you like while waiting to find a job. "

" Thanks, Cadence, but why all this generosity to someone like me? "

"Someone like you? But it's only natural, everypony would do it. With your consent, we could go do some shopping to change your mind today? "

" I don't have money. " Blueblood said, praying internally that she would not offer him any.

" Don't worry, everything is on my account for purchases and do not worry about the prices, it does not matter. "

" Really? " Blueblood said with a hint of greed in his voice.

" Yes. Looks like it does not make you happy? "

" Of course if Prince ... Cadence but I could buy everything I want? "

" Of course, Cadence is nicknamed the shopping princess after the princess of love. You can buy everything your heart desires. " Intervene Shining engulfed yet another sandwich since the beginning of the conversation.

" Shining, stop! You should eat something before leaving Shoeshine. We must prevent this glutton from eating everything. "
" Leave immediately? "

" Yes, after breakfast, I want to spend a nice day with my new friend. "

" In that case. " Blueblood began to swallow even faster than Shining Armor, the toast on the table which made the young couple laugh.

Shortly after, Cadence and Shoeshine roamed the city under the glittering scarlet reflections of the Sun illuminating Canterlot's houses with its fine, gilding glow. The pavers, as well as the ambient air, were still wet and cool but not enough to prevent going out.

" Where do you want to begin Shoeshine? "

" I don't know. " Replied Blueblood pondering a way out of too feminine shopping.

" Shopping in this case. I am sure that with a beautiful dress you will make an impression of stallions. "
"Exactly, I do not want ..."

"Or at the spa? You would need a good makeover after that night out. "

Despite the many protests of Blueblood on this place much too feminine to his taste despite his current position. The pink alicorn took him to the spa, where Blueblood felt badly right in front of all those lovely mares in front of him now.

A pink mare with brown mane took care of their payment and chose a menu. Blueblood had hoped to stay with Cadence the time of this ordeal but he found himself in a massage room where an orange stallion with a green mane who was undoubtedly the masseur given his brand of a cutie. The blueblood mare lay down on the massage table where a relaxing massage suite ensued.

Then he found himself again with Cadence all relaxed like chewing gum. They settled in a mud bath where Cadence was waiting for Shoeshine to relax a little before announcing the rest of the program.

" Shoeshine, I know you do not like to be pompously but I think you have to be beautiful! So I took the extra for you. "

" You mean ... the whole body of the makeup and hairstyle? "

"Among other things. "

" Cannot we just cancel? "

" I'm afraid not, but I'm sure that after trying it, you will not go away. "

Cadence giggled inwardly, forcing a mare like Shoeshine to make herself beautiful for the stallions is the least the princess of love can do, she thought. A special pony in Shoeshine's life would do her the greatest good after the hardships she had to go through. Cadence's plot was marching because although it was annoying, Shoeshine could not refuse the princess's love to take care of her.

After all sorts of horrible creams and essential oils on all the body, Blueblood finally thought he could get away with it when Cadence told him they were going to a chic Canterlot clothing store.

After brief teleportation that Blueblood was used to after Luna randomly sent her to a Canterlot garbage truck after her speech against her. The two mares arrived at the entrance of the shop where a mare holding the entrance offered to show them the whole range of clothing. Cadence agreed with joy as Blueblood sighed deeply.

Seeing all the dresses sometimes it is necessary to say it daring of the store, Blueblood prayed internally so that Cadence passes the radius of the dresses without trying. One of these ancient conquests had once succeeded in pushing him into a mare's clothing store. And they had spent all afternoon without finally taking one.

Unfortunately, Cadence seemed fascinated by all that dress show watching him furtively whispering things about Shoeshine's rump.

All this made Blueblood uncomfortable. The host's mare, who was making a quick introduction to the shop, seemed to be looking at him carefully, seeming to glance at him. Then at the end of the visit before Cadence drag Blueblood in a fitting room, the mare of the visit although she seemed nervous.

" Madam, excuse me for disturbing you and your royal highness, but it turns out that we are looking for mares to model. Would you like it? "

" Model? " Among all the crazy thoughts Blueblood had on Shoeshine, the model would never have come to mind.

" It's wonderful Shoeshine, I'm sure Celestia will be delighted to hear that you already have a job! " Cadence said delighted.

" Wait, I did not say yes! "

" It's like it's done, who would not dream of posing for celebrities like Photo Finish or whatever. "

" It's not my thing! "

" Please, miss, think of the opportunity that could be for you. I know you have put under stress but think about it. Here, I give you my address if you want to contact me otherwise leave me a message if I'm not there. "

" Okay. "

" Shoeshine, now it's time to try the dresses! "

" No, pity. "

"And however yes. "

And so began the very embarrassing dress fitting of Blueblood. The mare of the reception remained there, looking with them at the different dresses advising colors and patterns that looked pretty with Shoeshine's coat. Again one eternity later in the store, they found nothing.

Then for lunch, the two mares stopped in a small restaurant where they served delicious hay pasta. Blueblood was very attracted to Cadence and could not look away from the lovely mare. Cadence did not seem to notice, and both were eating spaghetti when a distant stallion's voice came.

" Mrs. Shoeshine, finally I find you when I learned what my mare did to you. I went looking for you but you were no longer in the castle and ... "

" Calm down. " Cadence said softly

" Don't worry, my apologies, princess for this brutal interruption, but it is very important for me to talk to Mrs. Shoeshine. Mrs. Shoeshine, I know we do not know each other but how about living with me? I filed for divorce with Velvet Glove and I know that I love you like I never liked nopony. "

"..." Blueblood had turned red at this statement and at the same time embarrassed that Cadence was here to wait.

" It's great Shoeshine. " Cried Cadence excitedly.
" Great. " Ironically Blueblood said that the two took others as truth.

" My heart is celebrating Mrs. Shoeshine, would you allow me to call you only Shoeshine? "

" Of course but ..."

" I seem to become a pegasus waiting for those sweet words to my souls. "

" Tell me Shoeshine, did not you tell me you had a special pony? "

" But it's not... "

" When you appeared before me... "

"Are you going to sing? " Asked Blueblood redder than a tomato looking around to see if they were being watched.


The song of Velvet Glove


" Celestia, it's going to be a long week. " Said Blueblood burying his head under the hooves on the table while the song continued with strange ponies also starting to sing the idiotic song of that idiot Silver Glove.