• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 668 Views, 220 Comments

Life is A Test 2: Test Harder (Quite A Bit Harder) - Brony_of_Brody



Can YOU out-logic everypony in this sequel to the Pony Puzzle Pile?

  • ...
2
 220
 668

Chapters Next
Part 1: The Royal Dispute Settler

You really aren't sure how it happened. It all started with an ordinary citizen of Ponyville such as yourself. Then one day, through an extremely bizzare series of coincidences that didn't go unnoticed by royalty, the citizens and a cosmic force of magic contained within a map, you found yourself being called in to help rid an entire country of a national epidemic.

Yeah, it doesn't really make any more sense on paper either. But we'll try to contextualise it for you. See, the six most important ponies in Ponyville (Princess Twilight Sparkle and her entourage) get called in to wherever they need to be across the globe to resolve some sort of crisis, usually guided by a big glowing table in the throne room of her castle, and...okay, that's weird, even for us. Nonetheless, thanks to a little bit of international cooperation and your brilliant powers of deduction, the country is now rapidly recovering, and for your commendable efforts, you have been officially promoted to be Equestria's official Royal Dispute Settler, endorsed by Princess Celestia herself!

It's a pretty sweet gig, all things considered. You get to dress up in a fancy outfit, as well as get your very own badge. Sadly, it does mean that you ended up having to move house to Canterlot (although you have been promised express delivery of pecan muffins from Ponyville's Sugarcube corner, you addict), and it can get a bit tiresome listening to ungrateful ponies gripe about problems that could have been solved with a bit of communication, but at least it promises to not be dull.

What the next six puzzles will do is test whether your powers of deduction have remained just as polished as they were back in Ponyville, or whether the life of decedent luxury among Canterlot's aristocracy will leave you downed like a chocolate gateau with an unattended Princess Celestia.

Read on, and bon chance...

Chapters Next