• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,892 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,892

PreviousChapters Next
Colossus 9: Prince Thorn Vs Basaran

The next morning in the kid's room, all three slowly woke up before yawning, then the two girls looked up at their boyfriend.

"Morning Pound", they said in union with smiles before giving him a morning kiss each.

"Morning girls", he said back smiling.

Then Jenny giggled, "You're right Flurry Heart, it is nice holding him in my sleep".

Her friend nodded with a giggle of her own, "Told you you'll like it".

Then the little human girl remembered what her friend told her what she did, so she decided to try it herself, she sat up and climbed on top of him for the first time sitting on his waist.

He stared up at her, "You wanted to try this too huh", she nodded with a smile.

"D-Do you like it?"

He shrugged, "Kinda...yeah", she just smiled down at him, then leaned down giving him a kiss, he kissed her back.

When they stopped he asked, "If we are gonna do this every morning, can we keep it a secret?"

They thought about it and nodded, "Yeah, let's keep it a secret", he thanked them giving them a kiss each, then the three got out of bed.

As the winged boy is stretching, the two girls couldn't help but blush with smiles since he ain't wearing a shirt.

"You're right about this too Flurry Heart, It is nice looking at him without a shirt on", the two girls hugged him and gave him a double cheek kiss.

After awhile in Dinky's room, the two teens are waking up as the satisfied naked blond teen is holding him close with an arm across his bare chest.

She looked up at him, "Morning Spike, thanks for being my first", she gave him a morning kiss.

He smirked, "You're welcome Dinky".

Then she giggled with a smirk and bedroom eyes, "You were satisfying too, and amazing...especially enjoyed riding you", she gave him another kiss.

Then they got out of bed, she started stretching then she jumped a little blushing when he smacked her ass.

"You were great too", she smirked at that grabbing her bra.

Then he looked at her ass and noticed how a hand print can barely be seen over her left butt cheek, "Listen uh, sorry if I was spanking you too hard last night and going a little too rough", he chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head.

She turned to him, "It's ok...besides I liked it when you were showing me that you were the man and was gonna satisfy and please me", she gave him bedroom eyes and a kiss.

He grinned, then they started putting his boxers on, "But was I going too hard and was I hurting you?"

She thought about it while trying to clip on her bra, "Well..a little bit yeah", she rubbed her butt a little after he helped her clip it on.

He nodded in understanding, "Ok, next time I won't be so rough and be more gentle", he gave her a kiss making her smile, then she grabbed her panties and started putting them on.

Later everyone is carefully walking through a geyser field, "You kids stay close ok", they nodded, then Flurry Heart got scared when one went off.

"Does anyone see it?"

"How, it's so foggy", Sweetie Belle spoke norrowing her eyes.

Then they saw a large cave entrance and started rushing towards it, when they are close to it a rumbling is heard inside it.

Then they saw the creature stood up, it looked like it has a armored back like a turtle but more jagged, it looked to be 18 meters high, and 28 meters wide.

Then it's eyes turned orange before firing three energy like projectiles, before any of the magic users could put up a shield.

It hit the ground in front of them causing everyone to fly or roll a few feet in random directions, they hit the ground rolling before skidding to a hault, they are cuts and scrapes on them.

They slowly started to get up, except for the kid's since their little bodies couldn't handle the impact from the force.

"My baby!", Cadence cried when she saw her daughter and Shining quickly crawled to her limp body.

"No no no no", he mumbled to himself before checking her pulse, she is still alive but just out cold, he noticed her clothes are torn in places and dirty.

Spike went up to Pound, he is out cold too so he picked him up as Luna picked up Jenny's limp body, the Colossus started walking towards the hurt group, they are hurt getting up with ripped and dirty clothing.

The creature turned it's attention towards a limping Apple Bloom and Ocellus, it's eyes turned orange and fired at them.

They gasped, but the angel teen came out of nowhere shoving them out of the way taking the hits, it send him flying while spinning, "SPIKE!!", they cried.

He hit the ground rolling a few feet, then skid to a hault out cold, the girls became concerned for him and the same for his family.

But before the Colossus could attack again, Thorn quickly yelled out, "Discord, get everyone out of here!", the Draconequss nodded in understanding and snapped his fingers making everyone disappear.

The adult turned his attention to the Colossus, "You're gonna pay for what you did to my family", he ran towards it taking his sword out.

Everyone appeared back at the house, Cadence carefuly laid Pound on the couch while everyone started checking on each other.

They now noticed the cuts and scrapes on each other, Shining noticed his limp daughter had a gash on her head and bleeding.

"I'll take her to an Altar", he said before rushing out the door.

"Luna and Cadence, go with him and take Pound and Jenny, we'll stay here", Celestia told her sister and niece, they nodded in understanding and did just that.

Then she checked on her out cold son cradling him, "My little boy", she mumbled frowning holding his head.

Then he jolted upwards before yelling in pain, he can feel a burning sensation throughout his body, like he was electrocuted.

His mother started kissing his head glad that he's ok, he tried to get up not knowing where he's at, "F-Flurry Heart..P-Pound...girls...a-are they ok", he mumbled through gritted teeth.

"We're ok Spike, and Shining has Flurry", Diamond told him, then she noticed his leg and arm are bleeding, and has a burned area on his front, part of his shirt is even burned off.

He slowly stood up, only to fall back down as Smolder came to his aid, "Don't get up, you're hurt", she told him frowning.

Back with Thorn, he blocked the creatures projectiles and raised an arm as a earth pillar came up, it hit the creatures soft stomach so hard it tipped it on it's side as it tried to get up.

"You know my element is Earth Bending", he said before running towards it, he grabbed a hold of it's stomach fur and started climbing it.

After awhile he made it on top of it as it turned upright, the adult alicorn started to run along it's back as the creature tried to shake him off wriggling it's body.

Thorn made it to it's head and saw that it's soft spot was like 5 feet with fur, he leaned down and started stabbing it.

The Colossus started shaking his head all over the place while the Prince is holding on with one arm, when the creature stopped he continued to stab it.

A few more stabs and it made a soft growl as it's eyes turned black, before falling on it's stomach dead, it's body turned black and the black stuff came out of it before flying towards the Temple.

Thorn is hurt still and exhausted from ealier, "T-They are getting harder and bigger", he said to himself, then started to head back to check on his family.

A half hour later he walked in the house 100% since he made a stop at an Altar, he noticed everyone is alright but their clothes are still ripped and has blood stains in some parts.

"Is everyone ok?", they nodded, the adult even saw that his grandaughter is ok too, and the same for her friend and their boyfriend.

"Come on, let's go check where the next Colossus is at", he was gonna walk back out the door.

"We already did dad, we have to go West", his son told him.

"Guess it's my turn", the tough Griffin spoke up smirking, but his Mermaid girlfriend wasn't so sure about letting him do it.

"Gallus, can't you let Pinkie do this one or maybe Spike", she spoke not wanting him to be hurt.

"I wanna do this Silverstream, so I can show that I'm strong enough to be there for you and protect you", he pulled her into a hug kissing her.

She hugged him back, "Ok, but please be careful".

Then Pinkie spoke up, "I'll fight the next Colossus after Gallus then", she beamed.

She turned to her frowning Draconequus lover, "Don't worry Dizzy, I'll be alright", she gave him a kiss.

Everyone raised an eyebrow at that, "Whoa is something going on between you two", Luna asked smirking.

Her brother and his two lovers decided to spill the beans, he pulled both Pinkie and Fluttershy towards him as they hugged his body with smiles.

"I already confessed to them, and they feel the same way about me too..when we go back to Ponyville we are gonna start dating".

"I hope you guy's don't find it weird", the shy animal loving woman spoke frowning.

"It don't, we're happy for you three..I'm glad you found love", Celestia told her brother smiling as everyone else nodded, he thanked them hugging his family.

Then turned his attention to his grandniece, "Listen Flurry Heart, for now on start calling me uncle Discord ok", she is confused about that.

"Why?"

"Cuz I don't want Pinkie and Fluttershy to feel old if you start calling them grandma's when we make our relationship official", the little girl nodded in understanding.

"Ok grand-Uncle Discord", he smiled hugging her as she hugged him back.

"Alright everyone, let's shower up and change out of these ripped bloody stained clothes", the sun Princess said causing the family to nod, then they headed upstairs.

PreviousChapters Next