• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 7,220 Views, 65 Comments

Raised By Wolves - PoneDrone



Anon is a changeling. At least, that's what his mom, Chrysalis tells him. He's been training (playing) with his 'siblings' for a long time, and wants to finally go on a mission. (Kinda RGRE?)

  • ...
18
 65
 7,220
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Oh thank God they didn't chop off vlad the impaler. Xp

9227909
Momma Chryssi would have been pissed.

"But the shifting room is effectively risk free?"

"True, but there are still table corners and things he could stub his hoof-digits on, and one of his sisters might upset him.

I'm surprised the babysitter let it get this far.

OMFG CHRYSALIS’S FACE IS THE BEST xD

I like both the RGRE element and the incest element, and I heartily support the continued existence of both. Good writing, friend.

9227909
Don't you mean Vlad the Impaler's ego as he stood on Mt. vesuvius?

You've earned your like. I'm looking forward to when things get... heated. :raritywink:

what would happen if Anon compensates by becoming stealthier? Succeding in traveling with the changelings to Canterlot for the invasion...
A few Minutes after the Changelings got tossed out by Pushy Love he emerges from the kitchen and asks if his Mommy wants to eat the celebration dinner he made.
that would be pretty funny xD
the reactions of the mane 6 to him and him defending the Changelings that they have to eat or they will die. :D
J

OMG, I felt the panic myself.:twilightoops: Truly, that was really scary.

You know, it's actually cute how the give accepts him. It might be because he did grow up as that weird cousin in the family, but still, they don't l didn't just dismiss him. Refreshing! :twilightsmile:

I wonder just who will he screw, though.

I feel like they just took a giant risk, the changelings doing what they almost did, I mean. I can't imagine Chrysalis being very happy hearing what they were about to do to her son. Also, I have to agree with Zontargs, I feel like the babysitter should have been trying to prevent what was about to happen.

9227909

9228307

I think you're both confusing this Anon with another Anon... :rainbowhuh:

9230591
How can that be? They both have the same name.:derpytongue2: xp

9230591
No, that's just how good of a changeling he is. He's the same guy the whole time!

9228541
Well, the queen does want to see if he can knock someone up. For something as scientific as that you need a big test group, no less than half the hive with a various repeations in different environments.

A second passed, maybe two, until eventually, all of the mares turned to face him. "You know..." Celestia started, eyebrow raised. "He makes a pretty good point." A few more moments of consideration, and she nodded. "Yeah. Fuck you, Sombra. You're a terrible pony."

Thus begins the start of the war that would ravage the Crystal Empire, and make it disappear for 1000 years.

everything's fine here folks, situation normal

I know this is a simulation, but pleeeaaaase let this be in story canon! It was hilarious

Sheer dumb luck.

I love how your making it so that everyone treats him as a changing despite the fact he can't change into anything XD
I think it would be funny though if maybe by accident he did somehow for real even if it was only for a minute and only once in the story though

9228500
I agree in that if he is to succeed at all it is by other means and it would be really cool to see anon being more stealthy or perhaps wearing a spy mask.

9435539
THERES A RED SPY IN THE BASE

That thumbnail tho

Me: THERE A SPY HERE!

I like this one but is it dead?

11642923
You probably won't see this but yes it's been 4 years My guy

Login or register to comment