• Published 2nd Oct 2018
  • 4,174 Views, 112 Comments

Where You Belong - Silver Butcher



Spike is dragged around by Gabby to find his purpose.

Comments ( 39 )

We need Moar....MOAR I SAY!

P.S. THIS IS AN AWESOME SPABBY FIC

p.p.s moar

Wait.....Complete???

9210039
Thank's for the offer, but I've already got a volunteer, they've already done the first Chapter

9210126
Maybe a Sequal if people ask

yes, I do want a sequel of where you belong!

We definitely need a sequel that's much longer.

Spike's Everyday Love With His Griffin Wife.

great story please make a sequel

This was awesome!


...oh and more please.

9219538

9218255

9210835

9210677

9210126

9210028

The Sequal is now in development, ready yourselves in quiet excitement.

9219607
"Quiet" excitement?
This is the internet my dear friend, "quiet" anyting is nigh impossible.

9219607
Please define your version of quiet excitement...because if it’s the quiet excitement I’m thinking of, it involves a bunch of squealing

9223996
that sound's about right

Please let me know when the sequel come out:moustache:

Didn't really enjoy this as much as I thought due to how the characters were presented. All Spike had to do was talk to Twilight if the reason for having him work was so she could get some alone time. There was no need to make her a bitch in order to move the plot along.

As for Spike not being paid...

Spike was paid for his pet sitting as well as helping Rarity find gems. His actions with in the Ceystal Empire have caused the ponies there to treat him like a hero or God. He also serves as the official ambassador to the dragons. Also Twilight was willing to stay up an entire night helping Spike try to find out more about dragons and would willingly follow him to the dragon lands twice just to make sure he is ok.

I liked it. Good job.

not a bad story but the pacing was a bit fast, there were a number of grammar errors and spacing errors. But otherwise, not bad.

9344491
I did make this story in less than 2 days, So sorry for it being so rushed.

9439397
Nothing to apologize for. It was still a fun read.

9439487
Well, as long as you enjoyed it I consider the story a success.

Story is decent, but the sheer volume of spelling and grammar errors makes the whole thing feel unrefined.

ha sido una buena historia... me costo mucho traducir algunas palabras por tus errores pero logre entenderlo
It has been a good story ... it cost me a lot to translate some words for your mistakes but I managed to understand it

9482442
jeje no te preocupes amigo, igual me has ingenio para disfrutarlo
hehe, do not worry, friend, you have also willed me to enjoy it

you predicted the future

Could have used some more editing and kinda of more of a fleshed our transitions from part to part mostly during these lasted two chapters.

Still an okay read. And will be checking out the sequel.

heavy Twilight OOC there.

And done. Not reading the sequel and down voting. I thought this was an amusing and cute little romp with Gabby and Spike. Grammer needed work and structure was a bit rushed, but I could forgive that. But you had to make Twi completely out of character and add a little Flash bashing in cause some tools like you, can't get over his addition to the show. So for an immature fic here's an immature review. Eat a dick and get over it.

10641588
Um? Ok, sorry that I hit a nerve

10641588
Jesus what's your problem it's just a fanfic novel.

10700247
I'm not even sure If I ever mentioned Flash

10700418
You didn't I'm guessing that they assumed that you meant him.

10700418
Any this was a lovely book and I had a few laughs throughout it, thank you for putting your time into writing this.

Login or register to comment