• Published 15th Sep 2018
  • 8,735 Views, 63 Comments

Accidentally Fucked My Way Into Power - Sw4gg



Through a series of mishaps and his own terrible judgement, Anon awakens something really stupid and gives Equestria a run for its money.

  • ...
21
 63
 8,735
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

Lul
Glad this isn't dead.

MOAR, I wants it.

This is both hot, and hilarious. Hotlarious.

I need more.

-Ru

Yesssh! This was an awesome read! :rainbowlaugh: It was a long wait, but it was worth it. I can't wait to see more upcoming stories from you. :twilightsmile:

Nice Steel Ball Run reference!

Comment posted by fyre-byrd deleted Jul 7th, 2019

All you need is to know what you really want, and visualize it happening. Levitation, teleportation, any transmutation spells are all perfect examples about the understanding of what you can do with picturing it in the eye of your heart.

No offense, but is this why Twilight had to study magic at an elite private school and Rarity didn't (i.e. Twilight was lonely enough to not be able to find the love in her heart)?

I shall issue you a royal ticket, which will allow you free passage to and from the city for the time while you hone your magical abilities.

No offense, but what would the government of the city of Canterlot, specifically their mayor, have to say?

This is delightfully silly. I love it.

I have no idea what the fuck I just read but I need moar.

We. Need. More.

This is the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Ahh yes, I am pleased. Tis time for an update, however

Yay Mindless insanity thank you

Thanks you for making this

This shit is hilarity incarnate. Fucking excellent. Luna is best princess!!

Ain’t my magic Twiginometry, it’s all blue like Luna

This almost killed me!

This dude, better come back

“MY FACE IS FUCKING MELTING! CHRIST ALMIGHTY MAKE IT STOP!”

i lost it here...once again:rainbowlaugh:

While the collective conglomerate of pony kept embarrassing Twilight, you nabbed your bag of coin and free wheeled it on outta there. However, outta there was right back at the castle. The coin bag was actually really fucking heavy, and slinging it over your shoulder like you were the fucking Hamburglar wasn’t doing any wonders to your already sore muscles.

Oh my god, I needed the laughs this gave me.

Well done

Monk
“Any problem can be solved by rigorous and vigorous application of horse-dick.” -Fenoxo

Una

It's a shame that it's dead.

This was an interesting rollercoaster

Please become more chapters.

Login or register to comment