• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 2,485 Views, 26 Comments

More Stories Featuring Seth - KenSES64



Seth Disarmonia is a creation of Discord, who's become friends with the Wielder of the Elements, but that's the main story, Spawn of Disharmony. This is side stories of that fic. Have fun.

  • ...
9
 26
 2,485

A Fanfiction By: Rainbow Dash

A Fanfiction By: Rainbow Dash

After a long day’s work at the library I went back to the cloud house and teleported up.
“Honey I’m home!” I jokingly call as I walked through the front door.

I found Rainbow in our bed room at the desk with some papers. She also had a pencil in her mouth. She then puts it down and then says “Done.” to herself.

“Writing a letter?” I ask.

She turns to me and said, “Oh Seth, I didn’t know you were home. How was your day?”

“Meh, kinda busy. Twilight had me put the returned books back, which was a bit of a pain and then it turned out that Vinyl Scratch had a book that was overdue. Let’s just say I walked into a very bad time and she... um... had her hooves full with Octavia.”

Rainbow just started laughing.

“Oh yeah despite all that I was able to get the book, which was damaged. So I had to hear Twilight complain about that for a bit before she sent me back to get money from Vinyl to replace it. Yeah, and it turned out that those two picked up where they left off.”

Rainbow was on her back, kicking the air.

“So enough of my day full of awkwardly walking in on lesbian action. How did you spend your day?” I ask.

“Okay I guess. I finished “Daring Do and the Amulet of the Seaponies” which could you return that for me tomorrow?”

“Of course.”

“And then I wrote this story here.” She pointed to the papers on the desk.

“Really? I never knew you were a writer.” I say nudging her a bit.

“Well... I... uh... I was just a little bored, okay?”

“I didn’t say that there was anything wrong with it. So what’s it about?”

“Me, Daring Do and The Wonderbolts.”

“So it’s a self insert, crossover fanfiction?”

“What? No, fanfictions are for losers who want to see fictional characters have sex.”

I chuckled a bit and said, “So I shouldn’t be expecting something like, Daring laid down on bed staring into the eyes of Soaring. She blushed and said, “So I heard that you love pie.” Before she slowly spread her legs revealing her dripping wet...”

“Okay you can stop!” Rainbow shouted with a blush on her face. “I-I get the idea.”

I laughed and said, “I was just seeing how far you would let me take that. I thought you would stop me at the pie line.”

I cuddled up to her and asked, “So can I read it?”

“Well truthfully I don’t think it’s that good, but go ahead. It’s my first story so don’t be too mean.” She told me.

“Me be mean to you? Blasphemy!” I say so over the top, it would make Rarity tell me I was hamming it up too much.
Rainbow smile and rolled her eyes, like she was saying "oh you". So I levitated the papers up and began to read it.
______________________________________________________________________________

Daring Do and The Fliers of Awesomeness

By: Rainbow Dash

So, Daring Do was doing her normal stuff. Dungeons, treasure, booby traps, and of course being a totally awesome badflank.

After a day of all that stuff, Daring Do got a letter inviting her to a party at Spitfire’s house in Cloudsdale to met her and the rest of The Wonderbolts. Truly an event so awesome the world might explode. I mean an awesome adventurer and the greatest fliers in all of Equestria, no Scratch that, the greatest fliers in all the bucking world. If you don’t think that’s the most amazing thing ever than buck you!

That night Daring went to Cloudsdale and made her way to Spitfire’s place. There she did what the invite was about them meeting each other. Everypony there needed to take a minute for their brains to take in this great moment of cool and awesome radicalness. This was the greatest moment in the history of everything.

Suddenly the party was crashed by notorious gangster Ice Pick and his goons. They threaten to harm all of them, but they were all taken out instantly by the most amazing flier ever. The one, the only, Rainbow Dash!

Because of her doing this and also because she was so awesome and cool, Spitfire made Rainbow a Wonderbolt.

Rainbow went on to preform at several shows and races. Then at the next Grand Galloping Gala, after their performance, Rainbow Dash’s boyfriend, the incredibility handsome and sweet Seth Disarmonia proposed to her. Of course she said yes.

A few months latter the two of them got married, having the best wedding, and honeymoon ever.

So now Rainbow Dash had all she could ever want. She’s a member of The Wonderbolts and she has the greatest husband she could ever ask for.

The End
______________________________________________________________________________

“So how did you like it?” Rainbow asked.

“Well... the plot seemed a bit... ummm... nonexistent...” I said.

“So it sucked.” She said pouting a bit.

“No, no, no. It was just a bit rushed and short. Maybe if you expand on it a bit and explain a few things...”

“Don’t worry Seth, I was messing with you. Like I said I thought it was bad too, so be honest.”

“Okay then, it was pretty bad.”
We started to laugh a bit.

“Yet, I think the parts about me were good, and I don’t mean that in a narcissistic way.” I said.

“So what do you mean by that then?” She asked.

“Well I think what you said about me being incredibility handsome was extremely sweet of you.”

Rainbow blushed a bit and tapped her hooves together. Dammit she is too cute when she does that.

She then said, “W-Well of course your handsome, but that's not important. The thing that I love about you is just how sweet you are to me. Yeah in public it can be a little embarrassing, but I don’t care. That probably is what made me fall for you. Just how nice you are. I remember when you were there for me during the Mare Do Well incident. I guess that’s when I started to get feelings about you.” She then looked up at me, her face now completely red, “I know we tell each other this all the time, but I’ll say it. I love you Seth.”

I went up to her a planted a nice passionate kiss on the lips. After breaking the kiss I just stared into her eyes and said, “I love you too.”
______________________________________________________________________________

A few weeks later, about two days after Shining and Cadence’s wedding I went up to Rainbow and asked her, “Hey Rainbow can I talk to you about something?”

“Sure.” She said, “What do you want to talk about?”

“Well what you said at the wedding and also the end for that fanfic of yours. Were those hints?”

“Hints? Hints towards what?” She asked blushing, indicating that she knew exactly what I was talking about.

“Well you said that their wedding was, in I quote, “The best wedding so far” and your story ended on us being married.”

“Y-Yeah s-s-so?”

“So I’m asking if that’s what you want. If so I’ll go to the jewelry store right now if you want.”

Her eyes widened and she asked, “Are you... are you proposing to me?”

I felt that I was now blushing. I rubbed that back of my head and said, “Uhhh... I just... umm... if you want to... I’m not pressuring you... we can wait. I mean we haven’t even been together for a year yet and...”

“Yeah, you’re right. We shouldn’t rush such a big step. Sorry if you felt pressured.”

“Oh it’s okay... I don’t mean that I did, but...”

Rainbow flew up to me a gave me a quick kiss.
“How about we wait until sometime after I become a Wonderbolt?”

I smiled at her and said, “Sounds like a deal to me.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s Notes

Okay the first of hopefully many stories that have nothing to do with episodes of the show.
It was much harder to write badly for Rainbow’s fanfic than I thought it would. Seriously that part took me three days to write.
I’ll see you guys next time I get an idea done. Don’t worry I already have a few.