• Published 2nd Sep 2018
  • 287 Views, 2 Comments

A Snowy day in Olenia - DeadLyokoBrony



A lord from Olenia goes by his day in a snowy day no less!

  • ...
 2
 287

Only Chapter

Author's Note:

I just went with what ever came into my head.

It is a beautiful snowy day in Olenia and in Olenia's capital Hjortland, The birds are going south and the animals are going into hibernation. Out in the streets we see deer's and ponies outside enjoying their day and one peculiar deer is seen walking and this deer was none other than Lord Loïc ‘Rājakumāra’ Møller. He is a blonde and brown deer, wearing a blue, Gold and black suit, with Hazel eyes. He is trotting through the snow with towards a restaurant that is open, as he enters however he does spot a mare with a purple mane, tail and coat sitting with a stallion with a yellow coat and brown mane, tail and beard.

"Hm, That purple mare looks familiar, but what ever I'm here to get some lunch" The deer said to himself, then he thought none of it focused on getting his lunch then on how the purple pony is Twilight Sparkle. He goes to the counter the buck at the counter looks at him, "What can I get you my lord?"and he orders a bunch of food curtesy of being a Olenian lord. The lord then goes to a seat to sit down an eat when a messenger comes in and speaks

"My Lord!" and said messenger gives him a letter. He sitting down opens the letter and realizes its from his lover the deer smiles and started writing a love letter back, after he finishes writing he goes to eat his lunch. the buck after finishing his lunch see's the two ponies leave as they had finished eating as well. Loïc gives his response to the messenger who then leaves. The Lord then gets up and walks out of the restaurant, though it is still snowing as always, he sighs as he expected much. The deer is walking through the snowy street He greets many other deer's whom are outside as well. The lord is walking to his estate,
"I Jävla hate this weather, but I have to deal with it as it usually does snow" The Lord says to himself. He sees his estate in the distance as he walks.This is what he gets for messing up some paperwork he had to do, but that wasn't his fault that he had to do something more important to do like survive ya know.

Though he has wondered how Queen Victoria is doing if she is alright or something. there is those changelings, whom he believes is going to become a threat in the near future, oh he hopes no war is to come to the nation he lives in or he as a loyal Lord of Olenia would have to fight to defend it he would rather not have his nation fall to the hands of the greedy who would want their land for their benefit. War is inevitable, he just hopes that his nation survives it unscathed but that most likely wouldn't happen. the lord looks at the large brown front door of his large estate as he opens it and enters the estate and he walks towards the living room witch was big on itself the red love seat is situated facing the fireplace as are two blue and gold chairs, behind the love seat on the wall is a gold musket on display and next to the musket is a painting of him and his family.In front of the love seat and chairs is a wooden coffee table. He is one to never flaunt his money like a snobbish rich deer, as he finds that distasteful. He walks in the living room and sits on the chair. thinking of his day. One of his estate butler's then walks up to him.
"My Lord, would you like some hot coco or some tea?" the doe asks, the lord smiles at the doe. "I would like some hot coco" The Lord said to the Butler, whom responded saying "Right away my lord!".

The lord smiles at the butler who left. "Ah what a day full of snow" He says chuckling to himself. He then notices a newspaper on the coffee table and decides to read it. there wasn't much interesting on the newspaper so he stops reading, He then see his butler arrive with his hot coco. He says his thanks and blows on it when he had it close to his mouth then he starts drinking the hot coco. "Ah. Hot Coco, the best drink in a cold snowy day. Outside the estate it is snowing hard then it was before, Deer's and or ponies are seen going to their homes and or hotels. The lord gets up from the chair, puts the hot coco on the wooden table and goes to set the wood in the fire place on fire then after he does that goes back to the chair he was sitting on well after he had picked up the hot coco. He does wonder when the king would deal with the corruption in Olenian government would cease to exist as to Loïc corrupted officials don't belong in power at all neither does communism or fascism why they exist bothers the young lord.

The lord then finishes his hot coco and goes to the kitchen to put it up to be cleaned later.The Lord smiles when he spots his little sister Sølvi. the little doe has blonde coated fawn stares at him with her grey eyes, "Hey little sis" He says to the little munchkin of a doe.
"Heya big bro! I'm bored do you have something to play?" The little doe askes his tough older brother. He kept his smile "Do you want to play some Ogres and oubliettes?" He asks the little doe who stares at him with a big smile on her face as Ogres and Oubliettes is her most favorite game to play "Yes! Letsa go play Ogres and Oubliettes!" The little doe runs upstairs to the room that they both admittedly share. "Alright, alright. Little sister wait for me!" Loïc laughs as he runs after her to their room to play some Ogres and Oubliettes.

Comments ( 1 )

Nice one pal! It's been added to the group stories!

Login or register to comment