• Published 16th Aug 2018
  • 1,008 Views, 116 Comments

A Silver Thread of Fate - Seven Fates



In the afterlife, all one can do is look back at all the possibilities. One pony looks back and sees how things might have turned out had she been a unicorn.

Comments ( 13 )

Sadly it looks like this is where I leave this fic. Anthro-pones are just too much of a turn-off for me.

I.. might have to agree with the above post. A mix of wanting to be fair the the story, I am heavy biased against anthro, and a mix of this litteraly coming out of the Aether. We had our small monster hunting filly just starting to figure out what it ment to be part of a family to... this.

The whiplash is real.

I still look forward to seeing where this story goes.

Glad to see youre still going strong Seven. I cant wait to see where this goes!

While I don't mind the anthro, I do share the sentiments of Bloody_Tofu on how it seems very sudden and jarring.

I realized, on reading this after posting, that other people are now writing more Etherea than I am. While not a hard bar to top, it's... shaming. :fluttershyouch:

Oh... P.S. There is a bit of a run-on at the end of the first Etherea scene. :twilightsheepish:

What? And more importantly, WHY!?

Comment posted by Glados Aperature deleted Mar 2nd, 2020

and then there’s the bare cleft of my vulva

Did not need to know that out of the blue. Thank you Penny

10404456
The original sequel is 'feature complete' and this has several references to it.

That said, I do intend on finishing this eventually, but the current state of the world has made my writing process untenable for the time being.

Dammit! I didn't know this existed!
Almost three years ago I finished The Alchemist's Heart for the first time. I was always with that desire for more. And days ago I found this story!

I feel so satisfied right now. But I think I should reread everything again.
I will wait for future updates. At least I would like to be for the end of this story.

Thank you very much.

well, it's certain to says that this is another disappointment. no sequel beats the joyride of the first book that started it all.

1.protagonist is basically different character from first book. and there's no timeskip to be used as excuse like silver script timeline.
2.magic system works differently from silver script timeline. that's the one thing that should kept consistent in branch timeline novel.
3.christianity shove-in-your-throat. so far only the book without this it is the original book. i think author got indoctrinated into faith sometimes after he began writing "the- alchemists heart".

Login or register to comment