• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 1,189 Views, 32 Comments

Discords Chaos - Sweetapplejacker



when four friends end up in Equestria due to a certain some-Draqesus things get a little crazy.

  • ...
8
 32
 1,189

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

////////////////
Earlier that day

"Okay Roadblock, she is about this tall, she is yellow with green hair and probably has shopping with her, when you see her just let her through. She is part the band."

"OKAYYY!'

"....just to be clear, she is THIS tall, she is yellow with green hair and probably has shopping with her. Let her through first. She is part of the band.

"I've got it, I had it the second time you told me, I had it the seventh time and I had it the sixteenth time you told me. Here let me tell it back to you. She is about this tall, she is bucking yellow with green hair and probably will have shopping with her, when I see her, just let her through. She is part the band. I KNOW IT."

".......I'm not convinced. She is-"

'Toby!! we need to get ready!"

I looked up and away from the fuming peguses to see Vinyl leaning out the window from her room looking down at me. Giving her a nod I looked back at Roadblock. I had been deliberately trying to piss this guy off for the last ten minutes and I was just beginning to think he wasn't going to crack when he let slip that little outburst. I had won. Giving him a smirk and nod I turned back and head into the club. It was getting dark now, the club would be open in twenty minutes and all there left to do was to get dressed get the music set up to go.

Walter and Octavia were chatting over the bar will they waited for the club to be officially open, since Walter was bartending and Octavia was dish-bitch, a name she has come to loath since I thought of it, they were going to be busy. I walk up the stairs and into Vinyl's room to grab my visor. Avoiding all the crap on the ground I walked over to the bed and grabbed it and manoeuvred it to sit probably around my ear and eye. Once It was sitting comfortably, I flicked the little switch to get it running. As it slowly came alive I thought back to the explanation of technology in Equestria.

.So, apart from musical and entertainment purposes, technology is pretty shit here?
Well, kind of. I mean, we have magic so technology is not really need for much. Only the things that we cant create fully with magic, or don't grow we usually do with out. This common knowledge, didn't you learn this in school?
Pffft I barely learnt the teachers name.
Right... so yeah that how it is. You lucky I'm letting you use this thing, it's pretty uncommon to see these things.

System Activating
Hello Dj Pon-3
Welcome Back

A synthesised voice interrupted my train of thought. The visor lit up in front of my eye slightly blinding me a little at first, but that quickly passed. Fiddling with the visor I managed to get it to stop calling me Dj Pon-3 and switched it to Ba55Cannon.

"Okay Sheila, have you saved the play-list I saved into the your memory bank?"

Yes I have. The records are saved and ready for use.

"Great, can you play one of the songs through your speakers for me please."

Certainly.


Smiling smugly I listened to the sound, the rise and fall of the beat, the bass rising slowly with each of my heart beats. Rising my hoofs....

Wow, I guess I'm sorta used to it now.

...higher and higher until I feel the shift and the bass drops. An my hooves and head follow. Listening for a few minutes I realise is still need to get my hair and attire awesome. I headed into hallway and down to the bathroom, bobbing my head in time with the blasts of tech-magic and walked in. Narrowing my eyes at the steam in the air I made my way to the mirror and looked into it, well after I wiped the layer of film and condensation that clung to it. I styled my head to look awesome, not an easy task when the air was full of mist.

Why is there all of this steam?

Looking around I spot the source....the shower.

Steam was billowing out of the top of the it and I could see the silhouette of someone...

Okay, not fully yet.

...Washing themselves, bouncing there heads as if they were listening to music.
Not daring to take my eyes off the shower I fumbled with the headset until it muted. As the silence from the techno-gizmo stop I heard what it had been covering. And it was priceless.

"If you wanna party let me hear you yell. Cuz we got it goin' on again. Yeah"

The figure did a little shake in the shower, flipping its hair and ass around as it sings, not that greatly but still singing, one of the most embarrassing songs to be caught singing to.

......God, I love you and I know you want me to be happy.

"Am I original?"

Okay I have to do this.

" Yeah"

" Am I the only one?"

"Yeah"

" Am I sexual?"

" Yeah"

"Am I everything you need, wait what the buck?

The water stops and I had maybe four second to bail. I only needed two. With the door shut behind me I heard steps on the ground and some humming so I figured that I was in the clear. I sighed and turned to head towards the stairs and what I saw made me froze. Octavia was standing not three feet away from me with the biggest shit-grin I had ever seen.

"What were you doing in the bathroom with Vinyl?"
The fact she said it in a sweet kind voice made it all the more reason to know she was not going to be gentle. So I did what the honest and morally correct thing to do was.....

.....lie through my teeth.

"I brought Vinyl her towel, she uhh, didn't want to walk out naked."

Octavia raised an eyebrow and I felt a small bead of sweat run down my face.

"Well, I'm sure she appreciates it. Wouldn't want her to feel naked now would we?"

I chuckled nervously and agreed then slipped past her and into Vinyls room. I flopped onto Vinyls bed and look up at the roof. Thoughts of home stated to float back to me and about how we haven't seen or heard if Doc or Eb was okay. I had no idea how or when we were going to be able to go back. Leon seem content to stay as long as we are here. Then again he probably hasn't even thought about yet. Still in a high.

I shook my head and stretched my hooves then paused at a strange sensation from my sides. After a quick check I discovered my wings were stretching as well. I try and give them a flap but to no avail. With a sigh I spend the next few minutes trying to fold them back down. I didn't help when Vinyl walked in with her still wet and said something about a "Wing-Boner". That was grounds for execution in my book. The fuck is a "wing-boner" anyway? They aren't attached to my dick. So I commented on the penis on her forehead and she countered with my hygiene, my hooves smell and my dick is small. The classics. It was thanks to Walter timely arrival that prevented any more ego stabbing to let us know that the club was about to open so we should head downstairs.

So after the quick sound check by Vinyl the crowd started to come in and soon the place was filled to a comfortable number. Vinyl then proceeded to start out with a song that seem appropriate

"Welcome to the club everypony!"

The crowd on the dance floor cheered when Vinyl addressed them and started to bop around to the music in various degrees of cool dancing to somepony that looked like they were having a stroke. As the first bass drop was approaching I noticed a certain yellow mare walk into the club. Target locked. With a wicked grin I placed my hooves under the dials for the sound and bass controls. Just it dropped the first bass I slammed them to full sending a sound wave out that knocked him back a bit much to my delight, would have preferred him falling on his ass but I'll take it.

He smiled up at us and shook his head then slipped past the ponies dancing great or terrible, there seemed to be no middle ground, and then upstairs. I smiled and wondered what he had managed to snag while he was out today.

"okay tough guy are you ready to lose?"

"hehe, I don't Vinyl. I was just about to ask you the same thing."

We both gave a cocky look to each other then announced the competition to the crowd.

"Okay everypony, Listen up we got ourselves a hot shot who thinks his beats don't fizzle. Well what do ya say to that?"
A chorus of boo's and cheers followed her call, I just rolled my eyes not really giving a fuck.

"Yeah, that's what I thought as well, but as the awesome and generous pony I am, I decided to give the guy a chance. SO. This is what's going down, there will be three rounds. The first is Dub-step, second is Assisted and third is free choice. Cheer as loud as you can for the Dj that you like the most an the winner is the one who can sway the crowd and impress the judges hidden in the crowd as well."

The cheers were deafening and I just smiled at the pressure that was being laid on me. It would make my win that much more satisfying. I stepped down from the turn table to allow her full use of it.

"Well Vinyl, ladies first."

She smirk and then started her rip.

With her magic she quickly flipped a different controls and started pumping out a tune that started pretty quickly. I felt the headset fly off my head in a glow of sapphire and get plugged into the board. At certain points she started to talk into the head set, but her voice was distorted and higher in pitch.

Hehe, she sounds like some Nightcore shit voice.

A sudden pink blur appeared next to Vinyl as some random pony popped up from under turntable....somehow even thought it was flat at the bottom.
"WEEEEEE, LETS GO"

Holy shit that her normal voice?

I blinked and then she was gone as quickly as she arrived.

Who the hell was that?

No one else seemed to care so I just let it go. Vinyl was doing very well, she finished her track and the crowd cheered loudly. A little too loudly in my opinion but whatever.

She walked past me to let me up with a huge shit-eating grin, I quickly nab the headset as I pass.

"Okay tob's, lets show these ponies what magic really is."

It had been difficult at first but under the lie that her model was different to my old ones, vinyl had given a quick run down on her little treasure earlier that day, and I had quickly learned how to operate it with my new "Hands". I had whipped together a little piece from memory of some of the better songs that were dubsteped and saved them into the drive of the thing. And now it was time to unleash the beats.

"Okay everyone Lets fucking do this!"

The crowd cheered as I started and I suddenly felt unstoppable. Well more then usual.
I didn't even have to think as I worked, spitting out some lyrics as I worked on the beats, I just did it.

All to soon my song had come to a close and I finished.

"HAY, HAY WHAT DO YA THINK?"

The crowd screamed and stomped their hooves in response. Looking over at vinyl to see her un-amused face told me I was pretty good. Naturally.
She walked back into the spot light of the turntable.
"Okay, that's it for round 1. Who won? Hot stuff over here?..."
The crowd cheered and stomped their hooves quite loudly. Not as loud as I would like but still a noise.

"Okay, kay not bad and what about moi?"
...I think a window just broke....yeah she had won the first round somehow. I call favouritism.

She turned back to me with another wide grin that clearly said "Suck on that".
"Oh-oh looks like you down one newby. Now onto the assisted round. OCTAVIA!! I NEED YOU!!"

In hindsight I should have kept my mouth shut.

"Wow never thought you all for incest."

S.I.L.E.N.C.E

"What..the..buck dude. Just no."

Octavia walked in from upstairs carrying her cello case on her back. Wading through the crowd of ponies she stepped up to the stage and opened the case next to the table and pulled it out. Sitting down on the small stool she then looked at Vinyl expectedly, almost as if waiting for something. As it turned out she was, vinyl turned and with her magic levitated a small chord that connected into the table and plugged into the side of Octavia's cello.

This mustn't be the first time they've done this.

Turning back to the crowd she grins her smirk and that seemed to be the signal for Octavia for she started to play.

It was a very quick sounding pieace, one that would not be mistaken with a battle scene but with viynl in the background it made i that much more blood-pumping.

I got to hand it to dish-bitch, she can play the hell out of...wait, i dont have a partner for this battle....fuck.

Octavia had back off and now was letting Vinyl do most of the work for the moment and she was doing well. All the the chaos of ponies a the bopped, moved and danced the music was a sight to see. Me on the other hand was now panicing about how i was going to pull this off without a partner and as Octavia brought the ending i saw Vinyl giving me a smug grin again.

No can't let her think im off my game.

I returned her grin with on of my own, not that i had anything to back it up with. Octavia simply packup her equpiment as the club members cheered and screamed for more.

"SO EVERYPONY, WHAT's THIS I HEAR? DO YOU WANT MORE?"
The chours of "Yes" was enough to send another bead of sweat down my back.

"WELL OKAY, HERE IS THE HOTSHOT WITH HIS PARTNER, OH I'M SORRY, WHERE IS YOUR PARTNER!?"

All eyes were now on me.

Shit...

A moment of silence was making itself known. Some asshole in the back jeered about being forever alone.

"Ima coming, Ima coming just a sec."

The voice rang out over the crickets that had started to sound and make it awkward. Okay this is one of the time where leon reminds me he is my friend. I turn to see him parting through the crowd with a case on his back.

OH THANK CHRIST....wait since when does he play an intrument.
As Leon hops up onto the stage after flailing alittle at its height and his height he motioned Octavia to move from the stool, ignoring two sets of dumb-struck and one suspisiouse look. He pulls out a violin and i heard Octavia gasp. He looked up and then over to me. "Make sure to play something alittle slower but bassier, okay dude."

Okay, I'm just going to go with this.

I give him a smug smile and nod and he returns it with a wink and then turns his attention to the crowd, pulling the microphone closer to him as he rests the violin against his chin and closes his eyes with a small smile. I turn back to the crowd and let my hooves move to my instincts.

Okay tob's, lets get this going.

I start with just a small repeat of little bleeps at a rapid speed too which Leon then slides in a little to get the feel of the song. Neither of us had rehearsed this so instinct was going to be a big thing, so hoping to any god or devil that would take pity on us that is was going to be awesome, I start Letting out some bigger drops and changes to the song.

Leon head jerks the slightest and then he joins in with a sound that was soft and sweet to me, I didn't know much of classical music so I couldn't make a judgment, but it sounded good to me and judging by the cheers from the crowd they did too.

As we play we both make a point of not over turning the other, rather helping each other out. I handled the slow and heavy music and he was doing quick and precise movements with his bow. How he moved it that fast was beyond me but I guess all those hours masturbating must have done him some good.

It was going awesomely the whole way through that I knew we had this one in the bag. That was until the last note when he jerked violently to the left screeching the last note.

God damn it man. SO close.
//////////

Comments ( 1 )

bout Bucking time :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Login or register to comment