• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 1,190 Views, 32 Comments

Discords Chaos - Sweetapplejacker



when four friends end up in Equestria due to a certain some-Draqesus things get a little crazy.

  • ...
8
 32
 1,190

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Out on the Town
////////////////////

Now explaining what happened to Octavia's dad was easy enough, sometimes the truth will actually work, what was hard was ignoring my skull heating to a supernova from the glares I was getting from a certain white unicorn and a black Pegasus. It was as subtle as a rhino wearing a tutu. Now, I don't think Toby was annoyed about me making Vinyl huge and nuzzle him, I mean who wouldn't want to wake up holding a chick, he probably was pissed because Vinyl was pissed at him because of me.

After Vinyl wrapped up Octavia's head with a bandage to cover the bump that was transforming her into a unicorn, Walter came down and handed out the chores and jobs to get the club ready for tonight. I don't wanna sound paranoid but I have the suspicion he gave me the floor and bathroom cleaning jobs simply to spite me. Oh well, he is letting me, a stranger, into his home and stay with one of his daughters rooms, and giving me some work for the moment. So I cant complain much, well at least to him.

"Awww this sucks Tavy. The floor doesn't even look dirty, there is only a few spills and none of them really noticeable. Why does your dad hate me, I'm a nice person, I not asking to sit around and watch I just wanna-"

"BREAK TIME!!"

"Really already? I had wanted to get this finished but I guess it could wait."

Octavia giggled at my antics as we put down the mops and brushes and walked towards the exit of the bathroom.
I kept an eye on her, just in case she was concussed or something. I didn't want her collapsing or nothing on my ass. Walter would have my ass out of here faster then jew in a sauna.

I widen my eyes at the last thought then close them and lowered my head out of shear shame.

wow, that was terrible even for me, I need to track my mind better, or at least a distraction. But what could be an interestin-"

Pomf

My face struck something soft and something that felt like a scarf wrapped itself around my neck.
And oh god was it soft.
"What the fuck?'

But what I heard was "Werrt taaa Faaak" followed by a small squeak of maybe embarrassment.
I opened my eyes and saw I had run into Octavia's flank. I splattered for a second, but it sounded as thou I had done a raspberry. Another gasp was hear but my mind wasn't thinking normally, so I didn't even pay attention. For a second I stared at it, my eyes wide with shock and alittle lust, not much, the kind that was acceptable for this situation. The my head started process actual thoughts and not dirty fantasies and I removed my head from her flank and turned to a red faced, bandaged pony that look like she was going to die right then and there.

The silence that ensured was killing.

"....um, apparently that happened, sooo I'm going to suggest we don't talk about it and pretend it didn't."

Octavia, still red faced and embarrassed nodded a little franticly.

We stood there for another minute then I walked out of the bathroom, trying to get away from the atmosphere. I don't handle awkward silences well. But on the up side, I got my distraction. And I have to say.
A sly grin crossed my face at this moment
If I get it back, I would bury my dick so far up that ass, the one to pull it out would be crowned the new king Arthur.

"What ya thinking about?"

"Who king Arthur will be."

"What?"

Now I realise that I had made it to the table and that Walter was asking me a question. Vinyl was giving me a confused look, well I'm guess cause she still has those shades on. Moka was serving lunch and Toby was for some reason wearing what looked like Garruses from Mass Effect eye ridicule that wrapped around his ear and covered one eye with a light green screen.
hehe I can rhyme

"Umm, nothing. You had to be there. So what's with the eye contact Tob's?"

Toby grinned and fiddled with it as he answered my question.
"It's a beat tracker and voice synthesizer, it allows me to see where the next beat needs to be, or what pitch needs to go up and down or if it needs a little more power and then it also lets me change the pitch, tone and volume of my voice. Vinyl found it lying around in her room from her earlier years, when she was young and talented."

"Yeah, keep talking, i'll wipe the smug grin off your face tonight."

Insert my trademark here.

Toby noticed this and explained.
"We had an argument about music so we are having a DJ-off tonight when the club opens. Walter has given it the okay as well. The winner get to make the loser what ever they want for a full day. Well, besides anything dirty."

Vinyl, who was stealing Toby's sandwich will he was explaining the bet to me, then sat up and looked over to me.
"Hay, do you wanna judge the winner?"

I raised my eyes in surprise at the offer, wasn't she worried i'd simply make Toby the winner. When I voiced my question she waved it off like she wasn't. Oh well. Her Problem
"Do you like dubstep?"

"Not particularly, some of them."

"well then, you and Octavia will be perfect judges."

"I don't know, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart."

Toby rolled his eyes and put his towards Vinyl, as if to say "Let me try".
"How about this, you do it and you can do a song of your own."

Hmmm, intriguing.
I rubbed my chin and asked if It could be whatever I wanted and if I could dress up, as long as I supplied my attire and the song. Toby and Vinyl chatted to each other and then to Walter and then nodded in agreement.

A huge grin spread across my face as I filled through my mental list of songs. I was somewhere between "Candyland" and "Around The World" when Octavia arrived at the table. She seemed to have recovered her composer since our little "bump" into each other. She flatly refused being a judge with a fold of her hooves and a frown on her face. She eventually agreed to being a judge after five minutes of Vinyl poking her and asking with each poke.

After lunch I asked if I could borrow some bits to get my costume for my song. Walter left and came back with a small bag of them telling me i'd be working to get them back to him. Fair enough, I had planned to get them back to him. I asked if there was a tailor or somewhere to get things like costumes, even though I knew about Rarity, I didn't want them to get suspicious that I knew her or the main six when I only just got here. I was surprised when Octavia suggested some place called "Leather & Lace". Vinyl and Walter cracked up laughing at the suggestion and Octavia grinned slyly. I thought about it then agreed simply cause I had chosen my song and if the name was something to go by, it sounded perfect. Plus it wiped the grins off everyone's face and that always feels good.
After some directions, that had to be repeated three times before I had some idea where to go, a saddle bag and my bits, I was off.

I think it was about 1:10 so the sun was staring to drop from directly above me to behind me. Ponies were walking by themselves or in groups of two, maybe three. There was Bon Bon and Lyra walking and talking with some zebra that looked a little irritated, ponies I didn't even know saying hello as I passed, which I replied to cause I'm only going to be here once so, better make the most of it. Sugarcube Corner was just as the show portrayed it, all gingerbread and frosting and as much as I wanted to go in, I remembered I a little rule about the universe. Don't go into houses made of candy. Cause bad shit happens.

"Not always. This house is very FUN."

I stiffened when I heard that voice. Simply because it was THAT voice. and maybe a little to the fact that the voice was answering something that I thought. In all honesty I should have seen this coming but as I slowly turned my head I was greeted by the bane of the 4th wall. HER.

"Hiiiiimynamespinkiepieiworkheresoiknowitsareallyfunplacewaitareyounewohmycelestiayouranewpony."

All I had made out of that was "Pinkie Pie and new pony", and before I could explain that I had being here for a day already, she was gone in a flash of pink and excitement.

"Dear god, what have I unleashed?"

Feeling somewhat afraid of the repercussions of this simple meeting, I travelled down the road, taking a left....then a right.....then another left into a dead end.

"Fuuck, where am I?"

Looking around I spotted Lotus walking with a bag of what seemed to be groceries. Awesome, the twins where my favourite BC's besides Octavia and Ditzy*. I quickly called out to get her attention as I hurried over.
"Excuse me!!"

She turned and putt down her shopping to answer me.
"Yes, can I help you?"

I was slightly disappointed at the lack of an accent but I didn't let it show.
"Um, I'm kinda lost, would you happen to know where "Leather & Lace" is?"
She seemed taken back, then she blushed and avoided eye contact with me.

Yep, this shop Is defiantly going to work.

Lotus shuffled her hoof out of maybe nervousness or maybe embarrassment, probably the latter if the shop was what I thought and was hoping it to be.
"Ahhh,um, Ahem, well not personally, I mean, my sister has been known to frequent there but I, ah, I've never been to it."

"Would you mind if I tagged along and asked your sister some directions?"

"not,not at all, um, if you, um follow me."

She reaches for her bag again but I quickly grab it and tie it to my saddle bag.
"Here, i'll take this for ya, the lest I can do since your helping me out."

She looks at me with surprise, then rewards me with a small smile which felt awesome.
As we walked I had to adjust a little due to the extra load but after a few minutes I was all good.
I looked over and smile realising I hadn't introduced myself yet.
"Oh, by the way i'm Leon. It's nice to meet you..."

I knew her name but like Rarity's shop I didn't want to freak her out, so I left the question hanging to let her supply it.
"Lotus, my name is Lotus."

"Hmm, pretty name for a pretty pony."

She faltered a step and blushed again, giving me a quick confused and awkward look, she probably thought I was coming on to her or something.Okay in my defence I've always been a bit of a flirt. Simple because it was fun. But if it became serious, I am actually quite shy. Go figure cause I sure as hell can't
"Relax Lotus, I'm just teasing."

She visibly relaxed and a small laugh escaped her along with a smaller smile.
"You and my sister are going to get along."

I raised my eyebrow with a "Oh? Are we?" to which Lotus nodded.

"What's you sisters name?"

"Aloe, and word of warning, she is the cruder one of us."

I grinned widely. "Sounds like a nice pony to meet."

The rest of the journey to the spa was filled with small talk and when we arrived she opened the door so I could go first, to which I replied with a thanks.

Aloe was sitting in the reception desk going through some files when I called out her name.
"Do I know you?"

Hmmm, if she is the cruder one, then this should be fun.

I gave her my best attempt at bedroom eyes and answered
"Do you watch porn?"

Man I hope that's the same thing here.

I heard a gasp behind me, and watched as Aloe eyes widen and then she smiled mischievously.

"Oh yeaaah, now I remember, I saw you a couple of nights ago. Your the one that specialises in three-ways and cross-species."

Yep, its the same and yes I like this one.

Grinning wider I gave a small bow and walked slowly over to her around the desk, trying to be as seductive as I could.
I heard a whispered "dear celestia, there is two of them" coming from Lotuses direction.

"Yep, that's me. So did ya like what you saw or did ya want to teach me a thing or two?"

Now she had bedroom eyes and she licked her lips slowly as she hopped of the seat and slowly walked towards me.

"Well I don't like to brag but I reckon I could show you what a spa pony can do to blow your mind and maybe a few other places."

We were now just a couple of inches apart and looking at each other with eyes that would make a guy harder than a pine tree. We stayed that way for a minute then at the same time burst out laughing, leaning on each other to keep on standing. After a couple of minutes we both calm down and introduce ourselves. We chatted about the spa and apparently the sisters ran the most sought after treatments in Equestria and had been offered to work in Canterlot but had turned it down cause the country-town feel had reminded them of home.
Huh, That's something I could put into a fiction at home.

"Well, it was nice too meet you two, i'd better be going, I don't know when this guuuyhhh-stallion closes, so i'd better move it. I'll drop in again sometime thou."

We parted ways, one of us relieved while the other two were happy to have found someone else this fun. Two guesses who is who.

Armed with Aloe's Illustrated map, I quickly arrived at this "Leather and Lace", and it was as every bit as awesome as I had imagined.
No surprises why this didn't make it to the show.

I noticed a little something in the window and my eyes lit up like the forth of july....nah, but there was a large amount of excitement. I had to change my theme song but the song I thought of suddenly and oddly was perfect and if done right could still be sexy. So with my bag of bits and a spring in my step I entered the Smexy shop.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Wow, I was in there longer then I meant to."

Night had fallen and I had just arrived back at the club with my purchases, there was another little thing I saw and HAD to have. The front door was guarded by some purple peguses that looked pretty tough and had "The List" out in font of him. I could hear the starting's of a song from inside, something that made me smile as it was appropriate.
Who is this dick head?

Luckily he must've been warned about me, cause he waved me in without any hassel. I entered the club just as the first Bass was amplified to such an extant nearly air cannoned my back out. I looked up at Vinyl and Toby at the turntable booth and smiled.
Yeah, tonight is gonna be fun. One way or another.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's Note:

I don't CARE what everyone says, Ditzy sounds cuter to me, I know Derpy was her name and I agree that the whole thing is stupid and that they shouldn't have changed it, but I like Ditzy just as much. So yeah, R'n'R.

Till next time SAJ OUT!!