• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 1,141 Views, 38 Comments

Lightning's Revenge - SeleneMizutani



Lightning Dust has held a grudge on Rainbow Dash for over a year. She decides to seek revenge.

  • ...
13
 38
 1,141

Prologue: We Hate RD Club

Zephyr Breeze POV

Thursday evening, at 8:30 pm, I set off to the local park to meet with the team.

Even though Rainbow Dash just started dating Soarin yesterday, it felt like simply ages.

I still don't understand why she chose Soarin. I'm much better than him.

Anyway, I arrived at the park fifteen minutes later, and I walked to the flower garden. The roses from yesterday were still there, and upon seeing, a wave of nostalgia hit me.

I smiled sadly, thinking of the times I spent here with Rainbow.

Only to be rejected.

Well, now I'm going to get my revenge on her, so the past is in the past.

I looked around and saw a cloaked shadow signaling to me.

It dove into a dark alley.

I followed, and saw the shadow with five other cloaked figures.

"Lightning Dust? Is that you?" I asked.

The shadow replied,"Indeed."

She took off her cloak, revealing her face for the first time.

Lightning had spiky orange hair, mint-colored skin and she wore a white T-shirt and a black jacket with yellow stripes, blue jeans and green sneakers.

"Good to have you join us. Since last year, I formed this team and recruited five members, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare and Indigo Zap.
We all have one thing in common: We six all hate Rainbow Dash.
She had done unforgettable things to all of us, just like what she did to you.
Zephyr Breeze, welcome to the 'We Hate RD Club'." she said.

I answered,"Thanks."

The five other figures took off their cloaks.

"I'm Sour Sweet." a girl with pink and blue scraped into a ponytail said.

The others introduced themselves.

Sugarcoat was a girl with blueish-gray hair in pigtails, Lemon Zest had yellow and green hair, Sunny Flare wore her pink and purple hair short, and Indigo Zap's hairstyle was similar to Lightning Dust's, but in a shade of navy blue.

I asked,"What did Rainbow do to you six?"

Sunny Flare replied angrily,"She and her pathetic friends made our school, Crystal Prep, lose the Friendship Games!"

"She ruined the reputation of our school!" cried Sugarcoat.

Indigo Zap said indignantly,"She cheated in the motocross competition and made me lose to her!"

"We were being teased at losing because of her!" shouted Lemon Zest.

Sour Sweet continued,"She destroyed our lives!"

"When me and Rainbow studied at Wonderbolts Academy, the biggest sports school in the world, I told her to cheat in the audition soccer match and let us win easily by using a trick soccer ball! But she thought that so-called playing fair was better than winning and told on me to the coach, Spitfire! I was disgraced and disqualified! My life is in shambles!" yelled Lightning Dust.

I asked again,"In one sentence, you hate her because she did something bad to you?"

"YES!" the six answered in unison.

"I hadn't fared it much worse. She ditched me for another guy and broke my heart!" I said.

Lightning sighed,"Welcome to our world!"

I asked for the third time,"Then how are we going to get our revenge on Rainbow?"

"Here's the plan. I dress up as one of her friends, then lead her to the marked alley near Canterlot Mall, and capture her. So we could do whatever we want to her! We're going to hold a trial tomorrow. Wanna join?" said Lightning.

"Okay!" I replied.

She said,"Meet us here tomorrow morning at 7:00 am. Fine with you?"

I answered,"I'll skip school just for the occasion."

"See you then." said Sour Sweet.

The six put their cloaks back on and left the alley.

I followed them.

In the midst, I heard Lightning Dust say,"Rainbow Dash, watch out! I will get my revenge!"