• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 1,064 Views, 3 Comments

Wilson takes a bath - kapinder



Fluttershy tries to her best make sure Wilson gets clean

  • ...
 3
 1,064

2: It's like Marenobly... but worse

Laying down on a couch inside his house, Wilson decided to watch a movie. The front door opened, and Fluttershy stomped her way in. "I had to go through a chemical shower... just because you wouldn't take a bath," Fluttershy said slamming the door shut. "Do you know how much a chemical shower hurts?"

"Oh hey," Wilson said getting up. "I was wondering when you..."

"Do you know!" Fluttershy shouted. "How much... a chemical fucking shower... hurts!?"

"I'm guessing... a lot."

"Because of you!" Fluttershy yelled giving Wilson The Stare. "I now have radiation poisoning which is causing my organs to fail! Just because you... wouldn't take a bath."

"That kind of sucks," Wilson said not really caring.

With rage in her eyes, Fluttershy punched Wilson as had as she could in his chest. She then proceeded to drag him by his tail and said, "You are taking a bath... NOW!"

"Noooo!" Wilson screamed dragging his hooves against the ground.

Fluttershy threw his body against the bathtub, she then walked in and slammed the door shut. Being slightly dizzy, Wilson was unable to see or hear Fluttershy turn on the water, and add soap into the bathtub. Regaining full consciousness, Wilson tried to get up; but Fluttershy picked him up over her head and said, "You will finally be clean..."

As Fluttershy threw him into the bathtub, Wilson felt as if time slowed down and that the only thing he could yell was, "Noooo!" As he made contact with the water, he could slowly feel his skin burn.

"You brought this on yourself," Fluttershy said hystarically laughing, while putting shampoo on her hoove. Slowly but painfully she washed Wilsons hair, they screams of lice could be heard as they jumped out of his head from every direction. The water turned a glowing neon green... most likely due to the radiation all over his body. Fluttershy then proceeded to get some steelwool, and started scrubbing Wilson's face until it would bleed. In complete shock, he couldn't move or say a word. Fluttershy then took some sandpaper and used it as a nail filer.

For almost an hour, a lot of other stuff occured that I was to lazy to think of... and he was finally clean. Crawling out of the bathroom with a trail of blood following him, Wilson then said, "To... clean... to... clean..." Fluttershy then filled a bucket with rubbing alcohol and dumped it on Wilson, he screamed saying, "Ahhh that burns just like water!" Fluttershy then covered Wilson from head to hoof in gauze, and carried him to his room.

"Good...night," Fluttershy said as she breathed heavily slamming the door shut.

"Ender..."

"What?" Ender asked walking towards the bed.

"I think... I think I'm going to die."

"That kind of sucks."

"Yeah... it does," Wilson said closing his eyes.

The next day came... "Wilson," Fluttershy said opening the door. "Are you alive?"

"...No," Wilson said talking into his pillow.

"There are a few people here who want to see you," Fluttershy said, pulling the blanket off of him.

"Tell them that I'm dead."

"It's an angry mob."

"Okay I'm getting up," Wilson said getting out of his bed. He pulled off all of the gauze and noticed his body was covered in scratches and scars. He then put on his suit and walked to the front door. As Wilson opened the door, he noticed a mob of ponies which turned out to be everypony from Ponyville and Cloudsdale. "...What's up?"

"Wilson, your nuclear reactor is a time bomb, and we want you to shut it down now," The major said.

"Yeah!" everyone in the mob shouted.

"What are you talking about," Wilson said walking outside. "The reactor is in perfect condition." And as he said that, his building exploded. Looking at the mayor, Wilson said. "Ugh... we should most likely... run... like now."

2013- Public announcement was made for every living thing to find shelter underground, in bomb shealters/ basements/ subway stations

2015- Radiation from a nuclear reactor exploding, has now covered the entire world.

2018- Radiation all across the planet is now passed 1000 Ci

2020- Mutation of new born life is at a 87% chance worldwide

2021- Mutations have become aggresive, and are only carnivorous

2023- The deathrate of ponies and animals of all ages has gone up by 780%

2026- Radiation has disappeared from 90% of the earth's surface, but the atmosphere causes instant mutation of all living things.

2029- Physical contact with any mutation causes instant death.

2030- Earth is going through a nuclear winter

It was the year 2033 and in the Maretro Subway Station, Wilson was trying his hardest to keep Fluttershy alive. "Shit shit shit," Wilson said freaking out. "Your blood toxicity is at 94%. Hold on Fluttershy, I promise that I will do my best to keep you alive."

"Wilson," Fluttershy coughed laying in a bed. "There is nothing you can do to save me."

"Don't say that," Wilson said holding Fluttershy in his arms. "I will help you in any way possible."

(Play the song How could this happen to me By: Simple Plan before reading on)

"You know *cough* just as well as I do... that I'm not going to live," Fluttershy said resting her head on Wilson's shoulder.

"It's not true," Wilson said hugging her with tears in his eyes. "You can't die... I refuse for it to happen."

"*Cough* I'm sorry Wilson," Fluttershy wispered closing her eyes. "This could have *couch* been prevented... if only you... would... have taken a bath..."

Wilson felt Fluttershy's body become cold, he layed her back on the bed and screamed, "NOOOOOoooooo! How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes. Got nowhere to run, the night goes on as I'm fading away. I'm sick of the life, I just want to scream! How could this happen to me?" Wilson wiped the tears from his eyes and placed a gun to his head. "I can't... and I refuse... to live a life without you." He then closed his eyes and pulled the trigger.