• Published 29th Jun 2020
  • 991 Views, 38 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Jurassic Everfree - Nighlocktheawesome00



The Caribou take over and destroy a control system they feel is meaningless. Until they release dangerous creatures from the Everfree

  • ...
1
 38
 991
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

I know that this is a Jurrasic Park/World Crossover with "Fall Of Equestria" Storyline. With Dinosaurs eating the Sexist and Rapist Caribou!!! :pinkiecrazy:


But, no offense Author. But, What the HECK is Disney Heroes and Good Guys doing here???!!! If they get the same Terrible Sex Slavery fate of the Ponies and the other Allied MLP Creatures by the Caribou.

I have No Choice but to STRANGLE YOU for causing this!!!!!! :flutterrage:

I'm ready for the take over, and the dino rampage with the accompanying caribou screams while all sit-back and enjoy the show with some of us probably laughing at the caribou's misfortune as the carnivorous dinos go om-nom-nom-nom. I wonder if they'd taste like chicken to them.

10599709
This is a sequel. Don't worry the prequel ends with them going back to their own world. I may be evil, but I am not a monster. Most of the time.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

10599946

You are only a "Monster", to other Evil Monsters like the Caribou or other MLP Villains that went too far for example. I like that. But this Jurrasic Park/World Crossover is a Sequel to a Disney Crossover??? I'm confused. Because your NOT supposed to put a "Sequel" Story without the First or Prequel Story??!! You confused a lot of people like me. And having no link to the first story doesn't help much.


One last question? So the Disney Heroes and their Friends will just be spectators, and watch the Dinosaurs killing the Caribou, and saving the Ponies and other MLP Creatures?

Well Iโ€™m certainly looking forward to the next chapter!

Great work canโ€™t wait for next chapter

10599995
No, this chapter only had them as cameos, the dinosaurs are the main focus.

I can't wait for the next chapter ๐Ÿ™‚

10876816
It gets into the final days of the Fall.

Sssoooo, it continues. That's good.

Did you update or did you accidentally press upload

10877854
I accidentally pressed upload when I meant to press Edit.

10878351
Oh ok thanks for letting me know

Login or register to comment