• Published 10th May 2018
  • 4,168 Views, 170 Comments

The Dark Lord of the Everfree - The Crimson Reaper



It has been an age and a half since the time of Sauron and the Second Age. Now new things tread in Middle Earth; Ponies. Now, a new arrival to Middle Earth, wielding the One Ring, has a choice; use the power of the Ring for good, or evil...

Comments ( 18 )

And my axe!

"I shall go."

That snow won't be white much longer.

9643161
Bit blunt here, but I can see that. I haven’t read further because the quality of the first two chapters isn’t enough to catch my interest.

The idea is good, though. If your later chapters are of a higher quality, then I’d highly recommend going back to your first chapters and editing them to bring them up to the level of skill you’re at now. The first chapters are the most important, as they’re supposed to keep the reader, y’know, reading.

9643741
Thanks for the comments. I'm gonna be going back later on and fixing the problems. But just so you know I am as green as grass when it comes to writing stories, this is my first major attempt at a fully fleshed out story. Still your comments do give me a lot to go on so thank you again. Please PM me if you have any other suggestions or criticisms.

9644031
No problems :)

I'd highly recommend taking what you see from other stories into consideration. Majority of my skill in writing comes from reading stories.

Thou'st garnered mine attention. Let us hope thou keep'st it.

*As a side note I'd love to add my own OC if you'd be interested.*

My OC is yours if you Desire it

another displace story. it wont be completed, it will be cancelled.

9885199
....now I'm gonna compete it just to spite you

9885721
you? finishing it?!

read your story and its cliche as any displace. Hes a hero though and though. Usually when the author puts down "well he ne save or turn into madness" usually means he be save and be great. Few things bother me but most of all was able to change forms at will. Should of stayed the evil looking said at all times. No matter how many magic powers or items that can return him to normal.

9889238
Mind you I did consider this, so I am also writing another story to fix this

Very good story and I do hope to see more also I can PM ya a couple of my OCs.

10304601
Sorry, the update is gonna take a while, I'm caught up in adult life like making sure ones car works right so you can drive it for next year, or fistfighting colleagues for hours at work.

hopefully it can be fixed soon i'm looking forward to the next chapter this is getting very awesome and eager for it to come

I like this. Ans a LOTR freakni want to see more

Login or register to comment