• Published 12th Mar 2018
  • 1,533 Views, 20 Comments

Twilight The Puppy - BlueCuddlePonyGhost



Twilight is always willing to learn something new. So when Princess Celestia sends her a spell, Twilight is more than happy to accept. But what happens when the spell turns her into a puppy? Oh no! Can Twilight return to normal? Only time will tell.

  • ...
0
 20
 1,533

Chapter 1: The New Spell

Author's Note:

*This story is a different version of the original Fimfiction "Twilight Turns Into a Puppy" by Doctor_Twilight. He deleted the original due to going through a tough time. Please respect the original author's decision*

*The original story of "Twilight Turns Into a Puppy" is credited and owned by Doctor_Twilight.*

*All original storyline changes, ideas, ect. for this new version of the story is owned by BlueCuddlePonyGhost*

*Note: the original author, TheMysteryMuffin is now co-writing this story with me, as of July 15th 2018*

*The spell Twilight reads is in Latin*

Chapter 1: The New Spell

Twilight yawned as she got up from bed, ready to start the day! She quickly got washed up, and ate some Breakfast before going back up the stairs to the library.

"Good morning Twilight. Did you enjoy breakfast?" Spike asked as he walked up to the pony.

"Good morning Spike. Yes, breakfast was delicious. Thank you," Twilight replied before going over to the window and looking outside.

"What are you looking at?" the baby dragon asked, feeling confused. Twilight turned around and smiled.

"Princess Celestia said she's going to send me a new spell that I get to try! She's been hinting at it for the last two weeks, and I can't wait any longer! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!" Twilight happily exclaimed, before jumping up and down, and giving Spike a hug. Spike hugged back.

"Glad you're excited, Twilight. But you probably should just wait until the spell arrives. Celestia would probably want to take her time making sure you're prepared before sending it. Try focusing on other tasks before then," Spike suggested after separating from the hug.

"Of course! You totally make a good point, Spike. I was planning on doing other projects until the spell arrived anyways. Besides, I'm not worried! Princess Celestia trusts me, and I know she won't let me down when it comes to giving me a new spell! All we have to do is wait," the purple unicorn responded with confidence. Her assistant nodded.

"Good to know! Now, let's continue on that - OH! FFFFWWWOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!" Spike said, before burping out a blast of green flames! The flames vanished, and a letter appeared.

"That must be it!" Twilight said before grabbing the scroll with her magic.

"Wow! That was fast! What does it say?" Spike asked, also excited by the new assignment. The unicorn unraveled the parchment using her magic, and read it out loud. It read:

Dear Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student,

I have recovered this spell from an old collection of archieves found deep in The Castle of the Two Sisters. Luna has been very generous to go back there, and gather scrolls from our old home as fillies. Although this spell is old, I have never come across one like this in my years of study. Heck, even Luna herself has no idea what it is! This spell is a total mystery.

While looking through this spell even more, I have tested it with magic on various objects, and found some rather ... unusual results. I have also worked on counter-spells in case the results go disasterous, but be warned that I have not been able to find a clear, full-proof spell to fix this spell's results. Read with caution.

To use the spell, stand in front of a mirror, say the spell with correct pronunciation, and let your magic do the rest. But again, do it with caution.

Furthermore, this spell is in no native language I know of. If anything, it is definitely not old Ponish. Take a look to see what the language might be, or if it is similar to any in existence.

I wish you the best of luck, and please be careful when using the spell. Let me know what your findings are, and alert me to any help you may need.

Your truely,

Princess Celestia

"Wow. This spell seems both interesting, and dangerous! Let's look at the language first!" Twilight stated before looking carefully at the spell. She only read it silently, and saw just how confusing it was.

"I wonder if there's a secret way to read it?" Twilight wondered out loud, putting the paper in front of the mirror. She flipped it so the spell was reflecting in the mirror. Nope, didn't work. Nor did reading the spell upside down, or in any lights like ulta-violet. Twilight even applied invisible ink using magic, and nothing showed up. It was just a spell, horn written in gibberish!

"Spike, can you please get me those foreign language books from the top shelves? I want to compare those languages to the spell before doing anything else. Just as Celestia instructed," Twilight asked politely.

"Of course!" Spike replied before climbing up the ladder to get the books. Twilight grabbed the lower level language books with her magic.

"Here you go Twilight!" Spike said, carrying at last four or five books in his claws.

"Thank you Spike. Just set them on the floor over by the orange book," Twilight replied, pointing to where she wanted the books. Spike did as he was told. After organizing the books alphabetically, the purple unicorn looked through every Equestrian language.

"Nope. No! Uh- no! Negative! No way! Nope!" Twilight said as she looked at the books of language, comparing the words and such to the spell Celestia sent. Absolutely nothing looked or sounded anything like the spell. In fact the only thing that sounded the closest was Latin. But that was for only a few words.

"Any luck Twilight? You've been looking for hours!" Spike asked as he and the unicorn took a break to eat lunch.

"Not really, Spike. I found a few words in the spell that are similar to Latin, but other than that, I found nothing," Twilight replied before taking a bite of her sandwhich. The pair continued eatting lunch, until they decided to take a walk, hang out, and then go back to the spell.

"And ... Done! Okay, let's do this!" Twilight said after putting the books away.

"I'm guessing no luck?" Spike asked, looking up from his comic book.

"None. Still, I have all the information I need to do the spell! Stand back, Spike!" Twilight said cautiously. Twilight trotted to the mirror, spell floating within her magic grasp, and her horn glowing.

"Okay. Here it goes. In hoc carmine ego præcipio corpus meum transibit ... " Twilight began as she carefully read the spell.

It started out good, but quickly started to sound scary!

"A caninis germinare faciam patitur potestatem in me ...

Soon, Spike not only got scared, but heard something that didn't sound good. Where did he hear that word before though?

"Nam et artes quae intra limites praestante Domino poteritis adipisci, ut me devinctum officiis ...

Now Spike was concerned.

"Twilight, you may want to stop ..." he said, but just got ignored.

"Et accipere hoc munus ...

"Twilight! Wait! Don't-" Spike was about to say, but was too late.

"Amodo et deinceps accipere fatum meum ...

"NO! Twilight! What are you-?" Spike said until he got blinded.

SSSSPPPPRRRRRRRRR - BOOOOOOOM! The spell had been completed.

"Twilight?!" Spike called out as the light faded. Suddenly, he looked at the spot where his friend had been, and gasped.

"TWILIGHT?!" was all he could say. What did she just do?!