• Published 19th Mar 2018
  • 9,902 Views, 59 Comments

Body Swapping and Mutual Clopping - An Intricate Disguise



Thanks to a handy-dandy remote, Spike switches bodies with Twilight. Joint masturbation quickly ensues.

  • ...
28
 59
 9,902
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

Ah, porn logic; where the father fucks the daughter, and the mother joins in. Never gets old.

Obvious to see where this Twilight got her kinkiness from.

This is the part where it turns out Twilight was genuinely helping the Crusaders with interview technique while Spike was away.

Slowly, Velvet placed her hand

Hand? :rainbowderp:

Ehhhh. Can't really fault you for the paid commission's contents, but - damn. This started out so amazingly well, and then just randomly went into porn cliches :( Such a let-down.

8859931
I think there's something Velvet isn't telling us...

You know, I was rather interested until this chapter, but incest just isn't my thing. It was nice and well-written up until now, but I didn't see this part coming.

"You think I didn't see you flirting at the table earlier? Your mother isn't as clueless as you think, honey. Besides," she said, hopping up onto the bed beside the pair of them and spreading her legs, "I thought your idea was wonderful, so I was hardly going to intervene. Something like this really spices up your sex life, doesn't it?"

That's the spirit!

"Has our daughter been speaking naughtily to you, dear?"
"Damn right she has," Night Light panted, his cock twitching without anything to fuck.
"Why don't you go wash her mouth out with cum, then? I want a turn on her pussy..."

That's even more lewd than I expected... I approve!

"You've still got a favour to return to me, when you're feeling up for it." Velvet winked. "You any good at eating pussy, Twilight? Don't worry if you're not, mother knows best..."

Go on...

Not only had he managed to get both of Twilight's parents to fuck him, they still wanted to after the first time? Oh, jeez, Twilight was going to be so pissed when she found out about this... or would she?

Depends on what she did o the CMC. We will probably learn about that next chapter. (Right?)

Anyway, good chapter!

Now we need Twilight to get Spike pregnant

Can not wait till the next chapter.

So, this is marked "on hiatus." That's DEFINITELY not "cancelled but I don't want to admit it," right?

... Right?

Comment posted by Rarity Gem Belle deleted Jun 4th, 2020
Comment posted by Rarity Gem Belle deleted Jun 4th, 2020
Comment posted by Rarity Gem Belle deleted Jan 30th, 2021
Comment posted by Rarity Gem Belle deleted Jun 23rd, 2020
Comment posted by Rarity Gem Belle deleted Jan 30th, 2021

please continue this!

Plz continue this story i been waiting qwq

It's sad this story is just dead qwq

Login or register to comment