• Published 8th Mar 2018
  • 918 Views, 37 Comments

Bittersweet Legacy - Aura Chime



A man lost, running from a lost war of his world. Finding himself in a whole new world can he make it, and what are changelings planning to do to him. Can he make it to Equestria for help and find what he needs, including love in this life?

Comments ( 7 )

What are the chances that I put tags in, search by updated, and pick at random only to find out two chapters in that it's another one of yours? I'm enjoying what I read so far and am excited to get caught up.

11590974
Thank you, yeah I started to feel a little bit of something coming back and I was feeling restless if I didnt try to get something out. Glad you are enjoying my stories.

Aura Chime

11590976
I just noticed something else. It's may 22 2023 yet it says that the most recent chapter came out may 23 2023. Are you a time traveler?! Haha just kidding. I know that sites like these are far from perfect. That or your halfway across the world from where I am and it is the 23rd there.

8783645
Do you hate how he never replied to you?

11590980
Nawp, my time is 5/22/2023, Lol. Must be the site. If I were a time traveler I think I would have much more fun writing stories about things in history.

Aura Chime

11590983
:rainbowhuh: Who never replied?

Whaaaa- alright read through your work before you post it, there's allot of tiny mistakes in this chapter.

Login or register to comment