• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 6,380 Views, 311 Comments

Hell is for children - dragenfire68



Anon-a-miss runs rampant, and her evil spreads quickly, soon the consequences will catch up, and they shall forever be chilling

  • ...
29
 311
 6,380

The dream dissolves

With applejack culled by Fluttershy, the Alicorns were free to conduct the event in peace.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, we are gonna take back the power we invested, well take it from those who have yet to redeem themselves," the alicorn of magic said.

"By the way, Being honest isn't always telling the truth, its also being willing to find the truth even if all evidence points to the contrary, defending someone until the evidence is so absolute that nothing is out of line, it is not immediately believing the first thing that looks like its the truth," the orange alicorn said, causing Applejack to grind her teeth before an orange orb appeared overhead and floated over the center of the table.

"You called her friend, you made her feel welcome, but at the first provocation, the first sign of deception, the first single doubt, you threw her under the bus, your misdeeds almost killed her, but I can see it in you, a small shred of forgiveness, a willing chance, I honestly don't know why, But your powers shall only be bound, until they are needed," The blue alicorn said to rainbow dash, a sky blue orb appearing before chains were wrapped around it, and it disappeared.

"Generosity is such a funny word because it can be shaped to mean whatever a person feels it is, can be anything from an act of indescribable evil to an act of the same caliber of kindness, either way, it is freely given, and you were given her trust and love, both given freely and in spades, but when it was your turn, you gave her back hate and spite," The gorgeous white alicorn lectured rarity, as a white orb appeared over the center of the table.

"All I got to say, is that I'm disappointed, I know that facing your enemies is scary and that facing your friends when your opinion is different is even harder, but to keep silent, I bind you," The yellow alicorn said to Fluttershy with A yellow orb appearing, being chained then disappearing.

"You're a special case, on one side, you took the most precious thing in the world, the capacity to hope, but on the other side, your actions allowed for a miracle, so in the end, it evens out, Your power is unbound, make sure I never have to see you again." The pink alicorn said, Pinkies element not appearing.

"that concludes our judgment, so-" The alicorn of magic was saying before she was interrupted.

"Wait, what about her, why isn't she being judged like us," Applejack said, causing everyone to groan, Fluttershy even facepalming.

"she has a kingdom to help run and protect, it's also the fact that I have seen her face down, Tyrants, gods, endless monsters and other such things, with ever asking for anything in return, but above all, she came when Sunset needed her most, she does not have to pay for the decisions that you made," the purple alicorn said

"speaking of which, before we move on, do you have anything to say to them," The blue alicorn said.

Twilight said nothing, she merely brought forth a jar, with a smaller Twilight inside, they all gathered close to the jar before she whirled on them, her red eyes glowing.

"I'm impressed, you managed to take one of the strongest ponies I've known and tear down her mental defenses, even in here, I can taste her discontent, her vengeance, her hate and now that you're here It is even stronger," Red-eyed Twilight said, before turning to Tirek," except for you, you give her hope, love, and peace."

With that, Twilight sent the jar back, while Luna and the other alicorns looked around at each other, before nodding, and then standing up.

"Our business is concluded, and we shall be taking our leave, in the meantime, two lives are about to change and one hangs in the balance, so wake now," The purple alicorn said and for the first time, was able to knock everyone out of Sunset's dream, with only Twilight, Luna, and Tirek waking up, only for frantic pounding at the door to disrupt the silence, waking them all.

"LET US IN, PLEASE SHES NOT GONNA MAKE IT IN TIME!!!!" a Female voice shouted outside.

Tirek was first to the door, ripping it open, in front of him stood a girl cloaked in mist and ice, her pale blue eyes glowing like searchlights, but hanging on to her was another girl, blood turned blue from the cold iced around the knife blade, she is unconscious.

"SUNSET, FRIENDS OF YOURS," Tirek shouted.

"GILDA, What has happened to her," Sunset asked, seeing the injured girl first, and running past Tirek who was also coming forward to carry Gilda.

"Some punk down in the bad side of town, he saw that she had something on her, I didn't get a good look at it, but it was valuable enough to kill for it," the Blue girl said.

"Guys, stay back from her, that's a wendigo, don't let her touch you," Twilight said, just now seeing the blue girl for the first time.

"Yeah, I'm a wendigo, now shut up and help me save her life, you can pass judgment on me at a later time."

She was right, they didn't have much time, Gilda's breathing was getting shallower and shallower if they didn't act fast she'd be lost, Tirek jumped on the phone and Called 911, but the hospital was on the other side of town, even if they drove right on the speed limit, it would still take them about forty-five minutes, Gilda looks like she only has fifteen.

after 5 minutes of pacing around, Twilight's eyes started to glow and magic took control.

"Sunset, give me your hand, and you too, Tirek you get between these two good, now we're ready," Hope says, as she starts muttering words, at first they awkwardly held hands, but suddenly a gold glow enveloped them and Gilda, the Skin around the knife returning to color, while the knife itself was gently pulled out, and floated to the kitchen, the wound shrank, but it was still a yet to be a mortal wound, and even a being like Hope cant alter the tides of fate, but she'd try her best to give this girl a fighting chance.

"You hear that Its the ambulance, quick open the Door," Tirek cried, as true to his word, a dozen of Paramedics came in, and soon, Gilda was on a stretcher, and in the ambulance, with Tirek and company in pursuit at the request of Sunset, who had a lot to ask both Gilda and the ancient magic creature that was riding invisibly between Twilight and Luna.