• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,377 Views, 23 Comments

Creature: beginnings - Lovecraftia



A fluke of nature, and a monster is born. This creature of darkness must learn if it is to survive in the Anti-Evil world of equestria.

  • ...
8
 23
 1,377

Step two: learn

The virus was in an new environment. It was mainly yellow with massive red disk-shaped cells here and there. The viral organism immediately swam after the first and closest cell, which unluckily for the cell was a white blood cell. The virus swam straight for it and the white cell did the same, they collided in the middle and the white defense organism swallowed the virus in one bite. In turn the virus punctured through the vacule holding it and injected its DNA, the white blood cell twitched uncontrollably for a moment before becoming a black-red color. The virus with the far larger cell in its possession was instantly bombarded with commands from an unkown source. Telling it to head to the liver for cleansing, the virus knew what this meant but ignored it for its own safety. And as soon as ot did the unkown source designated it as a bacterial infection and told a large amount of white blood cells to head to the foreleg. Meanwhile the virus watched as red blood cells began to dissipate and slowly dissapear, the viral organism saw this as running away and began to persue rhe cells. It then stopped at the sight of a massive wall of cells that just stayed there. The virus swam forward and called upone the knowledge of the white blood cell but came up empty on this ‘wall’ of cells. It struck the wall but it did nothhing as the pink cells it attacked with were not hard enough, so the being began to swim around for harder cells to join with and return to this living wall.
————————————————————
‘Sniff’

“Sweetie are you sick?” Scoots asked.

“No. Well not that i know of.” ‘Sniff’

“If yer not sick then why are ya snifflin’?”

“I don’t know.” Applebloom watched her with concern before turning back to the direction they were headed.

“We’re gonna git home and then Ah’m taken ya to a docter.”

“But!” Sweetie whined.

“No buts! Yer gonna go to the doctor.”

“Okay” Sweetie hung her head in defeat.

“Good.” Applebloom looked towards the hill they were approaching and smiled. “We’re almost there! C’mon girls!”

“Yes!” Scootaloo shouted.

“Yay-ow.” Sweetie said, making the other crusaders look at her in concern.

“Applebloom we gotta hurry or else Sweetie might get even more sick and more sick and-“ She gasped. “What if she DIES!???!”

“I DON’T WANNA DIE!” Sweetie yelled before crying. Applebloom slapped Scoots across the head.

“Now ya done did it.” Scootaloo looked down at her feet. “Go apologize to her!” Applebloom scolded her friend.

“Sorry Sweetie, your not gonna d- whered she go?” Scoots looked up to where Sweetie was standing a second ago. Applebloom flipped out.

“OH NO OHNO OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO!!! SWEETIE COME BACK!!! SHE DIDIN’ MEAN IT!” Applebloom yelled.

“I REALLY DIDINT! I WAS OVERTHINKING STUFF!!”

“Oooh.” Groaned Sweetie from behind Applebloom. “Guys now i think I’m sick.”

“Why did you do that?” The other crusaders asked in unison.

“Well i was gonna hug you guys but i think now that not doing that was a good idea. Is it just me or is it cold?”

“Oh. Wait you have a cold. Theres no way you could die from that.” Scootaloo stated. Making Sweetie smile. “Maybe though don’t disappear like that.”

“Okay.” Scoots smiled. “But i have a headache and i wanna get home.”
————————————————————
The virus has been at this for forever, to it at least. It had been going around, infecting cells that attacked it and now it was 12 white blood cells strong. The virus was now aware enough to be able to sense the passing of time and time flew by very slowly. The being swam past another red blood cell, but ignored it. As the viral creature was far too focused on the living wall to notice the other cells. It eventually arrived at the living wall and stopped. It then shot one of its white-cells after shaping it like a spear, and the cell impaled the one in the wall. It absorbed the cell and began to attack more of them. Adding them to the already large microscopic being. After gaining enough intellect to begin to gain knoledge and remeber things the virus noticed that the white-cells only attacked it, it also noticed that they were to co-ordinated to be just living here. The virus stopped attacking the cells and followed along the flow of liquid and spotted a new thing, what it discovered was another living wall. The wall was different, it moved. It pulsed and made a very loud thump noise. Much like this; Thumpthump. Thumpthump. Thumpthump. The virus moved towards an entrance into the wall and swam through. Immediately it was ambushed by small, grey cells that numbered in the hundreds. The grey cells assaulted the viral being and managed to hurt it, the virus noticed this and decided enough was enough. It impaled all of the little grey ceeatures on it and absorbed them. The other grey cells backed off, and with the new intellegence that the virus gained from eating the grey cells it knew they were commanded by something. But what?
————————————————————
“TWILIGHTTWILIGHTTWILIGHT!” Rarity shouted, fear clear in her voice.

“What?” Twilight looked at her, fully expecting it to be some fashion emergency.

“I CANT FIND SWEETIE!”

“WHAT?!” Twilight jumped from her spot at the table and ran towards Rarity. “How long has she been missing??!?”

“EVER SINCE SHE LEFT ON ONE OF THEIR ADVENTURES!” Rarity was on the verge of tears and looked at Twilight with a defeated face.

“Oh no.” Twilight stared out the window. “I think i know where they went.”

“Where?!?”

“The Everfree forest.”

“WHAT?! WHY DID THEY GO THERE!?!?!” Rarity was about to bolt out the front door when it slammed open and Applejack stomped in.

“When i find that filly she is gunna Git It!”

“Applejack! We need your help!”

“Ah know ya need mah help and Ah’m gunna give it to ya. And when we find her she is gunna regret goin’ in that there forest!”

“Oh thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!” Rarity pulled Applejack into a hug before letting go of her and turning towards the door. “Lets go get my sister!”
————————————————————
Unknown location

02:30

8235

Day 1029

Play —>

Is this thing on? Yea? Good. Okay this is captain Mark five of the Tagent guard. Its been over a year since the first outbreak and the, well, Things have gotten restless. Im not sure how to say this but the when this pod will be sent is- What? Uh-huh. Okay. So i guess im running out of time. ‘Sigh’ we all have. We are going to send this pod back in time with the hopes that the DarkFyre will be stopped. That things will be put in place to prevent the first outbreak and a cure will be developed before it even begins. Now, The DarkFyre is a Virus/Zombie combination in which hosts are horribly mutated. The first symptoms can be mistaken for a common cold. PLEASE, READ THIS AND HELP THE FUTURE.
‘Sighs’ “its finished.”

“Good. Now bring it here so we can send it back.”
‘Footsteps’
‘Clink’
“Get in position.”
‘Footsteps’
‘Sighs’
‘BOOOM’
“THEY GOT THROUGH!!!!”

“Hurry, we must warn them.”
‘Humming’
‘Humming gets louder. Louder. Shaking of books and other items.’
‘Roar in the background’
‘Sound of gritting teeth’
‘VVVHHHOOOOOOOOM’
“We” ‘huffs between breaths’ “did. It.”

“We. Did. Sister.”
‘Collapsing sound’
“We did.”

Author's Note:

Hey i dont know how to do the event seperation thingy and i cant do much else, being on the phone whilst typing this.
but im not okay.