• Published 30th Dec 2017
  • 539 Views, 18 Comments

Fate's Armor - Flicka Ravenhide



A chance encounter with some cultists as a filly leaves Twilight Sparkle determined to follow the path of a Paladin

  • ...
2
 18
 539
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

What’s this? An update? It’s not even my birthday!

Lovely to see an update. Also Twilight appears to be of the Dante school of handling excessive heights.

This fits this particular version of Twilight

Inspired by trails of cold steel? I like it enjoying the update and loving seeing Twilight grow

9762872 Aye, just a little bit.

D48

While I don't have anything of substance to say about this chapter, I wanted to chime in that it's great to see you writing again. I haven't really seen this kind of serious AU work in years, so it's great to see the kind of real creativity and quality that originally drew me into the fandom from of you.

9764608 Stay tuned, as I have a new chapter for Valkryie in the works. It would have been published already, but it turns out that I had never even started the next chapter; I have a bad habit of starting a chapter then never finishing it and letting it sit for ages before I decide to finish it and publish. It took me a bit of soul searching before I decided to hit the keyboard again, and ended up publishing for Fate's Armor because I'd already had it half done.

But now that I'm back (for the moment anyway) I'm going to see how much work I can put into a couple of mine on here as I also prepare to start working on my original work light novel. With so many setbacks that have happened in my life recently, I finally admitted to myself that if there is one thing I'm good at its telling a story.

D48

9764792
It's great to hear you're writing again and have figured that out about yourself, although life setbacks are never fun. We all have messes of varying degrees, but you do eventually get through them so I hope you're past the worst of it and things go better for you moving forwards.

Im loving the story so far. Keep up the good work lass/laddie.

Sweet! Hope there's more to come!

Login or register to comment