• Published 21st Jul 2012
  • 1,201 Views, 14 Comments

Tugging On The Heartstrings - Tune_storm

  • ...
2
 14
 1,201

Chapter 3

During my stay in Canterlot Castle, Twilight had decided to teach me about Equestrian history, current events, and technology.

After she tought me, Twilight didn't hesitate to ask about my races' history and ethics. However, I was unsure about telling her how humans lived and how they are a bit disturbing especially for a peace loving being such as herself. "Pleeeaaassee," Twilight begged with half-lidded, twinkling eyes that seemed to be moving closer to my face, slowly but surely.

I stopped her as soon as our noses touched. "Uhh, Twilight?" She stopped and pulled away from me with an embarrassed look on her face. "Is there something you would like to tell me?" I asked starting to pet her mane slowly but she shook my hand off.

"N-no. I think... we should... start finding a way to get you home." she laughed nervously as she started to look through a book which I thought contained different traveling spells. But upon further investigation, I found out that the book was a guide on flirting. That was when I discovered Twilight Sparkle had a crush on me, and for some strange reason, I had a crush on her as well.

About two weeks later, I was called to Celestia's courtroom once more. "Dave, I am giving you permission to move outside of the castle grounds and live amoung the citizens of Equestria."

"But, your highness, won't the ponies outside of the castle be a bit... unsure about me living with them?"

Celestia seemed to giggle a little, "Your presence in Equestria is know around the kingdom. There are ponies that may be uncomfortable with living near a new species, but things like that take time."

"Thank you, it was honor to stay here." Another strange thing to say.

"Now, Twilight has offered to let you stay with her in Ponyville until your home is complete." I swore i heard giggling somewhere in the courtroom, but i pushed that thought out of my head to make way for my flow of questions.

"What do you mean my home? How am I gonna get home? Can you do anything to help?" As helpful as Celestia had been before, she didn't answer my questions.

"Only worry about the important tasks."

And with that, I was escorted back to my room to pack what little belongings I had with me. Most of it consisted of clothes and damaged parts to the teleporter that brought me to Equestria.

We left on a train about an hour after I had packed everything. The cable car we sat in was one room with a round table where Twilight, Tunestorm, and I sat while gaurds stood by each door in pairs, but was it really necessary to bring the gaurds and Tunestorm? I asked him and he said he lived in Ponyville as well so he wasn't exactly "on duty" like the other gaurds.

"But I can always tell the other stallions to leave if you want some... alone time," he whispered as he moved his eyes in Twilight's direction and back to me. She must have heard what he said because the next thing I knew, Twilight was laughing nervously and her face was a bright crimson. "Guess I will leave now then! Have fun!" and then it was just me... and Twilight... alone.