• Published 6th Dec 2011
  • 4,758 Views, 32 Comments

Fancy's Fleur - DarkLordFancyPants454



Fancy Pants Regales Rarity & the others with the Tale of how he first meet the Lovely Fleur-De-Liz

  • ...
2
 32
 4,758

Fancy's Fleur Chapter 4

[centerFancy’s Fleur
Chapter 4]Fancy Pants set nervously at the table he had reserved, he looked nervously at his pocket watch, “Oh my” he said in a high pitched voice “she’ll be here any minute, come now Fancy you can do this, after all it’s only a date with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL UNICORN MODEL IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA! If not the world.” “No, NO I must be confident, I can do this, or my name isn’t Reginald Q. Fancy Pants the third!” Fancy did his usual practices he did when he was nervous, took deep calming breaths & fidgeted with his watch, a few minutes later he saw her, The Model Fleur-De-Liz, even off the stage she looked like an angel, a pure golden dress that fit perfectly showing of the perfect curves of her body (and her flank) Fancy’s Monocle popped out of his eye, his mouth stood there wide open, he was in awe at the sight that lay before him. “Hello Fancy” she said as she came up to the table and took her seat. “A, a, yes, h-hello to you to, I-I must say you look lovely tonight Ms. Fleur.” “Why thank you Darling, you look quite dashing yourself.” Fancy Smiled a big cheesy smile, and Fleur looked at him and chuckled. A nearby Waiter came up to take their order “Welcome to the Celestial Confectionary MR. Pants, will you be having the usual?” The waiter asked. “Ahh, no I, I think I’ll have something special tonight” He looked at his date “what do you want Ms. Fleur?” He asked. “Oh anything is fine with me, I’m new in Canterlot after all, and I don’t really know much about the restaurants here, so I’ll leave the choice up to you.” “Well then Waiter, bring us your best soufflé, a bottle of your finest wine, and for dessert, the richest chocolate mousse you have! “ “Oh my, going all out are we!?” Fleur asked. “Haha, not at all my dear, only the finest foods for the finest lady in all of Equestria.” That’s very kind of you fancy, but I think you might be mistaking me for Celestia.” “No, not at all my dear” Fancy Pants said with new found confidence. “Your far more beautiful than even her.” “Oh I see you insist on playing the old fashioned flatterer eh Mr. Fancy Pants.” Fancy blushed, his nervousness returned, oh no, she thinks I’m as bad as Blue-Blood he thought. “Well, yes, you see I’ve never really been good at these things, but ahh..I’m always eager to learn the proper way of things.” He said nervously “well first off, my name isn’t fleur” “I, it isn’t” fancy asked with a gulp. : No, that’s just my stage name, Fleur-De-Liz, they thought it would be sexy” she said with a chuckle. “My real name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth De Lefleur the fourth. “ She said in a soft yet strong and regal voice. “My my, that is a beautiful name, Mrs. Fleur, I mean Elizabeth.” “Now now fancy, what did I just say about too much flattery.” She said with a smirk. “Oh, my bad” fancy chuckled. The two spent the rest of the evening conversing talking about each other’s pasts, their families and finding out they had quite a bit in common. Elizabeth was from Parnieghs, Fraynce; a small lesser known independent Astrocrocy on Equestria’s northern border, it was started 1000 years ago by a sect of the Nobles who believed Celestia had wronged her younger sister she talked about how she grew up in one of the older parts of the city, how her and her mother would visit the Lunar tower every year at Hearth Warming’s Eve, how she & her father would spend days camping during the summer, and go fishing and swimming in the clearest waters in all of Equestria. She even told him how the local models at the annual Lunar fair inspired her and inspired her love of fashion. How she became a model to help support her family, and how she almost gave up on it after her mother lost about with hay fever. Fancy had never meet a mare like her, she looked like a goddess, but she described her life like any regular mare, her voice was soft, and kind, her story was calming yet enticing, Fancy was once again at awe.

After the stories and meals were through the two were getting ready to leave, that is until they both saw Prince Blue-Blood walk up to their table.

My My Fancy Pants, what a coincidence running into you here” Blue-Blood said in a devious voice. “And whats this, the lovely Fleur-De-Liz is here with you, my my how much did you have to pay her to get this to happen.” The Conceited colt snickered. Fancy was already becoming annoyed by Blue-Bloods tone. Elizabeth looked at the Prince with angry eyes. “I will have you know Mr. Blood that I came here with Fancy of my own accord; there was no financial transaction involved.” “Oh I see” said Blue-Blood “well that’s good to know, I love it when an escort comes cheaply.” Blue-Blood said with a smirk. That was the last straw, Fancy got out of his chair, took his left hoof and punched the stallion right square in the face. “wha, what was that for?” Blue-Blood asked. “Good sir, I do apologize for striking your person, however I will NOT sit idly by as you insult my date, I will not allow it, no I dare say I shall not!” “Well, that, that gives you no right to hit me” Blue-Blood set in a pitiful voice. “I have half a mind to tell my Auntie Celestia on you.” Fancy just stared at the Prince and said in a calm voice. “Go ahead.” “WHAT!” Blue-Blood said, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “You, you can’t talk like that to me! I, I’m the Princesses Nephew, you’ll be put in the stables for this!” “That’s fine” said Fancy, I’m sure that’s nothing compared what Celestia would do to you if she found out about your gallivanting nature.” Fancy said with a sneer. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about” Blue-Blood said nervously. “Oh you don’t do you? Then how about I refresh your memory.” “Fine, go ahead” Blue-Blood said. “Well not only did you harass Ms. Fleur here last night, but I have seen first-hand you harass ever other mare and filly in Canterlot at least once, I’ve even seen you flirt with female foals, you don’t care do you, anything with a nice flank will do for you!” Fancy said as he moved towards the now pathetically pitiful prince. “Now, now you don’t know what you’re talking about” Blue-Blood said in a shaky almost childish tone. “Oh I know what I’m talking about, your nothing but a Pompous wannabe you don’t have anything to you other than your looks, and lord knows how much of that is natural.” “I that’s not...ahh” Blue-Blood Stuttered. “Now I will ask you this only once, kindly removes yourself from my sight, for if I see you again this evening, I cannot say I will be responsible for my actions.” Fancy said with a stern, most serious look on his face. Blue-Blood did the only thing he knew how to do in this situation, he ran, he ran off crying like a little filly who had lost her favorite doll. After that there was silence, then the entire restaurant stood up and cheered.

“Now that was EXCELLEENT!!!” Fancy heard a voice say, he looked back and saw Sapphire Shores, the self-proclaimed pony of pop clapping at a table she was sharing with Photo Finish and her assistants. Fancy looked around the room and then looked back at Elizabeth, he saw her smile, and all of his anxiety left him for good, he knew now for sure she was indeed a very special kind of mare.

Later that night Fancy escorted Elizabeth back to her apartment at the Celestial Suites Complex. “Well, were here” He said with a somewhat sad tone. “Indeed we are” Elizabeth said also with a solemn tone. Elizabeth looked longingly at Fancy “Will I see you again Pantsy” she asked. “I’m here for you anytime my dear.” He said “Well that’s good, I do believe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” She said. “Good Night dear” she said as she softly gave him a kiss. “Why, yes, good night to you too, a very good night in fact.” Fancy said in a giddy tone. He watched her go up the stairs and even after she entered the building and the door shut behind her, he couldn’t help but sit and stare recounting the night’s events; truly this was the start of something grand