• Published 21st Jul 2012
  • 642 Views, 5 Comments

The Truth - OmNomCookieCookie



What if Equestria is all in a young girl's mind? That is, a young, insane, girl.

  • ...
 5
 642

Chapter 2

The six went inside. There were two main rooms, one teaching room,where the older class and the younger class would trade out every hour for lessons, and the principal's office. As soon as Pinkamena sat down, the teacher - Miss Giorgi, stopped her.

"Pinkamena. You know you're supposed to go to the counselor's office on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, correct?"

Pinkamena stood back up again."Yes Miss Cheerilee." She sighed.

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Pinkamena was supposed to go to the counselor's office for 'help'. She didn't like the school counselor, she asked too many questions and some of them were personal. She didn't like the 'help', it made her feel sad and alone. Pinkamena went into the office. A lady, who had a very professional look to her, looked up from her clipboard.

" Pinkamena! I was worried that you weren't going to come."

"I wish," Pinkamena muttered.

" You know I've rented out the office for our hour."

Pinkamena sat in the seat opposite of the counselor.

"So Pinkamena...how has your week been?"

"Please, can you call me Pinkie Pie? I prefer Pinkie Pie," Pinkamena said,crossing her arms and staring at the ground furiously. "You know that, Stormy Skies."

"Why do you prefer me using Pinkie Pie?" This was the standard response.

"Because I'm a pony, okay? Why can't you see it? I even have a cutie mark."

Pinkamena rolled up her leftpant sleeve to reveal three crudely carved balloons on her thigh. The counselor gasped, eyes wide.

"P-Pinkamena? When did you do this? And why?"

She attempted to touch Pinkamena, which only emitted a sort of hiss from the girl.

"Don't touch it."

The counselor was in shock. She stared at Pinkamena. Her eyes were wide. Her mouth gaped a little bit. Pinkamena rolled her pant sleeve back down again.

"Do any of your friends know you've done this?"

"No. I'm the only one of us to have our cutie marks. It wouldn't feel right to brag about it."

The counselor shook her head a little, as if to snap herself out of her shock. She whispered, "How would you think your friends would feel if they knew about your...cutie mark?"

Pinkamena shrugged." I don't know. They'd probably be a little bummed out, because I was the first of all of us to get our cutie marks."

"Why do you think your friends haven't gotten their cutie marks yet?"

" They haven't found their special talent."

"What is your special talent, Pinkamena?"

"Partying. Making people laugh. If other people laugh and have fun then I feel good. If no one is laughing or smiling then I feel...bad." Pinkamena stated and stared at the floor.

The counselor looked at her watch.

"Our hour is up. You can go now Pinkamena."

Pinkamena quickly stood up and walked away.