• Published 6th Nov 2017
  • 1,620 Views, 14 Comments

Hello Grandson - Creativa-Artly01



After his return from Limbo, Flash Magnus goes to reunite with his grandson Flash Sentry.

  • ...
6
 14
 1,620

Chapter 3-A Shield Handed Down

One day a few weeks later, Magnus pulls Sentry to the side. "Flash Sentry, son," says Flash Magnus as he hands the shield to Flash, "I want you to have my shield. Then when the time comes, give it to your children."

"I...I don't know what to say," says Flash Sentry as he takes the shield.

"You don't have to say anything, I'm glad to give it to you," replies Magnus with a great big smile. Flash Sentry then takes the shield into his room, hangs it on his wall, and the two fly off to watch a Wonderbolt Derby.

At the Wonderbolt Derby, Magnus cheers as he watches the Wonderbolts fly by overhead. Flash Sentry smiles as he watches his grandfather enjoy himself. Flash is glad his grandfather is back. He really and truly is. A few minutes later, Flash Sentry sneaks off and grabs some snacks before returning to his seat. A few hours later, the Derby comes to an end and the two head off to enjoy dinner together before returning home. Back at the house, Magnus helps Sentry polish the shield properly and Sentry just smiles. He's glad to have the shield. A few minutes later, the two finish polishing it and go and get some homemade pie out of the fridge and eat it as they watch a movie. Everything is perfect for the two of them and they'd have it no other way.