• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 436 Views, 0 Comments

Power Heroes The Universal War Part 1 - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 0
 436

Chapter 2 Magic

Rockstar pointed his staff at a skyscraper, fired a single shot of magic from the crystal, and watched at the skyscraper started to come down. Suddenly the building stopped falling because of some outside force or someone had the strength to pick it up.

"Huh?" Rockstar looked.

Fluttershy (Saddle Rager) had lifted the building before safely setting it down then looking at Rockstar who was still holding that staff.

"What are you going to do with that?" Shy questioned angrily.

"That is none of your business Rager but I'd be more than happy to show you what it can do" Rockstar said, powering up the crystal.

A single golden horse shoe bonked Rockstar in the head, forcing him to drop the staff. He looked at the direction he got hit and noticed Mistress Marevelous twirling her horse show smirking. Rockstar now just noticed that his staff was no longer in his hands.

"Looking for this?" Matterhorn asked, having the staff in a container before floating in on the the jet above her.

"How did you get that?" Rockstar baffled.

The scepter got grabbed by a metal claw and hoisted it up into a secret chamber on the jet. Twilight gave Spike a thumbs up to tell him to jet away, he did so leaving Rockstar with 3 heroes in front of him or all around him if you want to be technical.

"You three think you can stop me? Ha! You have no chance in hell" Rockstar boasted.

"We can hog tie you like a rabbit in a trap partner" Applejack said.

She ran up to him and went for a horse shoe attack and this time Rockstar blocked it and straight upper cutted her, causing her to fly in about 4 ft in the air until she went through a rooftop. Fluttershy in her rage sucker punched Rockstar into 6 buildings, then skidding onto the ground then stopped. Struggling to stand, Fluttershy punched him repeatedly in the stomach and one last punch was blocked by Rockstar and countered with a hard shadow push sending her into a pile of concrete, reverting her rage back to normal.

"And then there was one" Rockstar said smirking.

Twilight stood her ground not backing down from this fight. Her artificial wings glowed a bright teal blue to activate battle mode along with her goggles.

This time I won't lose to some hard ass trying to think he's hot shit Twilight's demeanor changed into anger.

With a loud fearsome battle cry, Twilight went on the attack kicking and trying to punch him. He grabbed his hand, smirking at Twilight before putting her arm behind her back making the pain come in the worst way. Twilight gritted her teeth trying her best not to scream as she looked up at Rockstar's cold calculating eyes staring into her soul.

"Sorry this has to be cut short" Rockstar apologized, using his shadow magic to push her back into a wall.

She hit the wall back first then skidding down to the ground, taking one last glance at Rockstar's smug smile before passing out.

I failed...I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry friends Twilight let out a single tear flow down her face.

She woke up on her bed with her armor deactivated, looking around; Twilight made an assumption that someone brought her back to base. A hooded woman stepped out from the shadows which surprised Twilight to know this mysterious woman was and how she brought her here in the first place.

"Excuse me who are you?" Twilight asked.

The woman looked up at her, "Who I am will come to you in due time but right now you tried to fight a shadow magic user but to no avail" she recalled.

Twilight did somehow have to witness her two friends get taken for a loop because of Rockstar, she was no exception as she was the last one to get taken down. Applejack and Shy were shown no mercy from but from what Twilight could remember was that Rockstar showed a little mercy towards her.

The question was: Why?

"Yea he did bang us up all didn't he?" Twilight joked, chuckling a bit.

The woman's face meant that she wasn't joking around.

"But in all seriousness he was holding on to some kind of staff, any idea what that was all about?" Twilight questioned.

"That mystical staff was once used by an ancient cat witch named Aiko Nafatsu who wielded its power to help bring peace to her city before giving it up and practicing magic to a younger generation until she passed away some 40 years ago. It is said that whoever holds that staff whether said person is good or evil will wield it's power for whatever their heart desires. And since Rockstar works with Kate Taiga, no doubt he'll use it to plunge this world into pure chaos" she explained.

Twilight was utterly shocked and appalled by that statement considering the countless innocent lives at risks.

"I know this must be difficult for you to swallow right now but he's a dangerous threat to society" she said.

"No I understand the risks" Twilight responded back.

She opened a portal on a side wall in Twilight's room, smiling brightly before leaving. The portal closed on its self leaving Twilight to contemplate what this mysterious woman just told her.

I hope what she says is true Twilight sat up in bed and looked out the window, watching the city go about it's daily business.

Kate in the meanwhile, tapped some keys on her tablet while at the same time monitoring Celestia's brain waves and they showed massive brain activity which surprised Kate that Tia was finally started to cooperate after the endless tests she has performed on her.

"You are just impressing me everyday and from the waves, it seem that your brain activity is getting more and more active every second" Kate said, scrolling through her brain charts.

Celestia said nothing and the only movement she made was little jolts coming from her uncomfortable helmet hooked up to a bunch of wires. Kate set her tablet down to look at what she was creating at the moment and soon enough this hidden power supposedly looming inside Celestia would come out to help her and Rockstar rule Metropolis with an iron fist.

The thought made Kate smile widely.

Once Tia has reached her peak she will be a weapon of mass destruction Kate pondered, smirking like a madwoman.

Twilight headed to the med bay to see Spike patching up AJ and Fluttershy's battle scars after what happened out there with Rockstar.

"How are they doing?" Twilight said.

"They sustained minor injuries but they should be fine by tomorrow morning" Spike answered.

"That's good news at least" Twilight was relieved that it wasn't worse.

Applejack looked over at her now bandaged arm because of the force of the impact. Shy woke up finally from her almost concussion but made Twilight's worry leave her to see her friends unharmed.

Dash took the elevator down to the basement as she was listening to music on her phone, totally oblivious to what was going on. A shadow moved past the rainbow hair colored girl rather quickly, easily avoiding any chance of him being spotted by her. Dash continued to listen to music and looking through files on the tablet placed next to the jet, her being distracted was just the opportunity Rockstar needed. He climbed inside the jet via the engine then materialized into his normal form before walking around to find the staff Twilight and her friends took from him.

That's when he spotted that very same staff floating in a magnetic field casing of some kind. Rockstar pressed a button that 4 accent symbols with the title CODE NUMBER in big bold grey lettering. Lucky for Rockstar, he knew the code and typed in 4127 to signal a ding to tell him he typed in the right code and the staff fell right into his hands again.

He smirked with satisfaction on his face before disappearing into nothing but a shadow leaving the jet.