• Published 13th Sep 2017
  • 1,860 Views, 73 Comments

A Hollow in Rainbow Sand - gundamexia34



I'm broken. I am both proud and ashamed of that fact. I am broken in mind, but I am also broken in power. What do I mean? Well I'm OP as hell, but it comes at the cost of my sanity.

Comments ( 15 )

8702667
Shit is the right word.

8711042
You are being a real jackass you know that? Just because you don't like displaced stories doesn't mean that you have to be so rude.

8711089
What's there to dislike? The generic loser becoming something he doesn't deserve plot? The wish fulfillment basis of the story? The bland dialogue? The OOC?
When it comes to my occasional self-flagellating urges in regards to fanfiction, displaced "authors" never let me down.

8711195
Well here's a question for you...If you hate it so much, then why do you read it?

8711209
Reread my comment, out loud if needs be. I know that you displaced writers are aware of your stereotype, but there's really no need for that here.

8711216
You, my man, need to take a chill pill. I may not be the best author, but at least I try to write something. You don't even have a single story posted, so until you prove yourself to be the 'perfect author' that you claim to be with your criticism...Get the fuck off of my back bitch.

8721515
I must agree. I like watching adults be childish, it reminds me that sometimes I am more mature than others.

8755785
OMNI:I Control the Infinity stones of the Omniverse and because of the REALITY stone I am actually responsible for the craziness.

8756097
...
...
I don't even know how to respond to this...

8756978
OMNI:Oh... FREAK THE [EXPLICITIVE] OUT.
MIND:Logically
OMNI:You're no fun.:facehoof:

Comment posted by thedarkalicorn deleted Mar 25th, 2020

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Comment posted by Lunar eclipse airsoft deleted Aug 5th, 2020
Login or register to comment