• Published 18th Apr 2018
  • 511 Views, 3 Comments

Hurricane - Super Trampoline



Welcome to the inner workings of my mind, so dark and foul I can't disguise

  • ...
7
 3
 511

I Never Saw What You Saw In Me (Epilogue)

"That enough to cover her drinks and the cab ride?"

"Yeah, She was a bit hard to follow, but I think I understood well enough what she's going through. I know how bad decisions can haunt you."

"Well, I pulled something similar to her, just a lot later in life. Equally dumb reasons though. So I figure if there's hope for me, there's hope for her."

"Just passing through town for a convention this weekend. You should have good business from the con-goers."

"Oh, well, the kids I teach know me as Mr. Doubleyou, but you can call me Wind Rider."

Comments ( 2 )

8871981
I'm like two lines in and this is already too real.

SuperTrampoline more like SuperTrampolineAllOverMyGut

You can actually see that last shot work its way into Lightning's system over the course of the rant. That darn pegasus metabolism in action.

In any case, wonderful portrayal of someone in a cloud city hitting rock bottom. The subtle bits of world building sprinkled in like the inexplicable corn in a drunkard's vomit were especially nice. Here's hoping that hope spot at the end carries through for her.

Login or register to comment