• Published 4th Dec 2011
  • 1,525 Views, 24 Comments

The Last Party - Prony Boy



Storm Stripe is new in Ponyville, and wants to help everypony out. Even if that pony is Pinkamina.

  • ...
3
 24
 1,525

Chapter 3.5 (Vinyl Scratch Ending)

Ducks wanted a small breather, so he had taken his bottle of Apple Jack, and stepped outside into the alleyway. It was dark outside, and the moon offered little light. It also allowed Storm Stripe to sneak up on Ducks undetected. He was about to lunge at Ducks, but he tripped over an empty rum bottle, and fell forward into Ducks. They both went down. After pushing him off, Ducks got up and stared at Storm Stripe.

“Easy there Storm, you scared the crap outta me!” Ducks took another swig of his drink when he saw the Knife in Storm Stripe’s hoof. He sprayed his drink out in surprise.

“Woah! Why the hell do you have that?” Storm Stripe didn’t respond, but instead pointed the knife at Ducks. His face was expressionless, unlike Ducks, who looked at Storm Stripe like he was insane(At this point, he almost was).

“What the hell are you doing?! Are you cra---” Ducks didn’t have time to finish, as Storm Stripe thrust the knife at him. Ducks barely dodged it, as it grazed his cheek, causing blood to trickle out. Ducks eyes were wide with fear, but he was sober enough to fight back, even against a (now former) friend. He broke his bottle of Apple Jack against the wall, splashing the contents onto the ground. He pointed the jagged end at Storm Stripe.

“Come at me Brony!”

They both lunged at each other, weapons raised. Storm Stripe found himself on the receiving end for the first time this night, as Ducks dealt him numerous cuts and stabs. One of them cut his face, leaving a long gash across his cheek. Storm Stripe growled, and kicked Ducks off of him. He wanted to end this quickly. He got up and charged at Ducks again, and grabbed him by the stomach. Ducks furiously beat him over the head with the broken bottle, but though the pain, Storm Stripe raised the knife, and stuck it in the side of Ducks’ neck. Duck’s shuddered a bit for a bit. The broken bottle fell from his grip, and fell to the ground. Storm Stripe released Ducks from his hold, and watched as his lifeless body slumped onto the ground. He stared silently for awhile, but suddenly burst out laughing. He didn’t even now why, but he just started laughing, almost falling over. Stifling his laughter, He removed the knife from Ducks and put it underneath his folded wing. Not even bothering to clean the knife or himself, Storm Stripe began to trot out of the alleyway. He didn’t get far when Vinyl Scratch stepped out from around the corner, blocking the only way out. Storm Stripe nearly yelled in surprise. He wasn’t expecting anypony to find him, especially not Vinyl. He immediately tried to feign innocence.

“O-oh, hey Vinyl! Didn’t expect to see you out here....and not inside the club.”

Vinyl looked at him with a blank expression. She motioned her hoof over to Ducks lifeless body, still bloody and bruised.

“Explain. Now.”

Storm Stripe swallowed nervously. “Oh, Ducks? Hes just passed out! Had a bit too much to drink, you know how it is!” He smiled weakly. Vinyl just Stared at him.

“Uh huh. Right. So tell me why your covered in his blood?” Storm Stripe’s eyes widened. She had caught him red-hoofed. He started to back away , but found himself backed against the door leading into the club. He turned around, and tried to turn the knob, but it was locked. Beside the doorknob was a label that read “Exit Only”. Storm Stripe face hoofed. He turned back to Vinyl, who had begun to levitate a rake that was propped up against the wall. She approached him, raising the rake above her head. Storm Stripe began frantically beating on the door, but the music from inside the club muffled his his banging. He turned to Vinyl, who was already upon him. Before he had a chance to scream, Vinyl began furiously beating Storm Stripe with the rake, the pointed ends tearing into his body. He was already dead from the first few cuts, but Vinyl hit him some more, for good measure. She stopped, dropping the rake and looking down at her work. She shook her head.

“Why do all my bartenders end up like this?” She muttered to herself as she trotted out of the alleyway, leaving Storm Stripe’s bloody body behind.