• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 465 Views, 9 Comments

The Old Mansion. - TheOctoGal



Rainbow Dash has been ponynapped, and only Fluttershy can save her!

  • ...
 9
 465

Chapter 3: The helper.

As Fluttershy saw the figure she squealed in fear, not knowing what it was as she turned around and ran while talking to herself "W-what is that thing?! I-It wasn't here when Dash and I came here as fillies! It looks like a ghost!..." She squealed out nearly crying, galloping for her life.

As she turned around a corner she squealed as the ghost seemed to appear right around the corner and she ran in the other direction and cried to herself "W-what's going on... I just want to find my friend!... Is it too hard to even do such a simple thing as that?!"

She came to a large halt noticing she had ran into a dead end, the ghost approaching her as a voice was heard from behind the ghost "HALT!" Behind the ghost there was a pony who Fluttershy couldn't see, but had some sort of device aimed at the ghost.

The pony pulled some trigger and big gust of air come out, the ghost tried to escape but was no match from the wind and got sucked up into the device as the pony looked at Fluttershy concerned "Are you OK miss?! Never mind you must answer that later! We must leave, it is too dangerous here!"

She was about to speak up as he pushed a button, and a hatch opened up behind her. Without warning he pushed her into the hatch as she screamed in shock, as there was some metal slide like structure they were sliding down.

Nearly 5 minutes later.

After the slide had ended they both had appeared in some kind of bunker, it was full of different gizmos and gadgets. He looked over at her and smiled "That was a close one miss, those spirits would've had you good for dead. They're pretty dangerous. The one that had just appeared in front of you wasn't strong, but it could've hurt you. Luckily I saw you come in."

She looked up at the pony "B-but... when I came here as a young filly... there were no ghosts here!... I mean my friend always suspected that the mansion could've been haunted. B-but I didn't believe her!... I thought it was just a harmless prank to give me a good scare or something! R-right?... It was just a prank... j-just an old harmless prank that was told to scare your friends and then have a good laugh afterwards..."

He frowned and sighed "Sorry miss, that isn't how it works here. This used to be a nice place, very nice. But after years of overgrown plants and ponies dying around the property, their souls were trapped here and could never move on. But there is one thing I must ask you miss, you seem like a good pony. What's your name?"

She looked down and then back up and then nodded to herself "My name... is Fluttershy... and your name? What might that be?" She said in her soft voice.

He smirked at her... and gave a soft smile... "My name is...."

Author's Note:

HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!!! Also yes! For those of you who speculated this, it is a MLP/ Luigi's Mansion like story! :yay: If you don't like that it's OK. I just love the series and it's a game I grew up with! I hope you enjoy the story! Have a great and fun day!!! Also sorry the story wasn't 1,000 words like I tried to make it, but I tried! :pinkiesad2: