• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 464 Views, 9 Comments

The Old Mansion. - TheOctoGal



Rainbow Dash has been ponynapped, and only Fluttershy can save her!

  • ...
 9
 464

Chapter 1: Arrival.

The birds were chirping in the trees, squirrels were running through the trees, and ducks swam through a pond as Fluttershy was trotting through the Everfree forest, not knowing what could happen.

The Everfree forest has been a strange place for a long time. Many different weird and interesting creatures live here, some scary, some cute, some shy, and some... seem like actual monsters, it's very unpredictable and most of the forest is unknown to ponykind.

After nearly three hours of trotting, galloping, and stopping Fluttershy arrived at her destination... an old mansion, that still looked in excellent shape. She smiled a bit, remembering the memories she had her with her best friend, and how Rainbow Dash had always thought the place was haunted. I guess Rainbow could've been right... She said in her head, wondering about what could happen next.

She walked over to the mansion, up the giant stone steps and to the huge two front doors, lots of old memories filling her head. She remembered when Rainbow Dash and herself went up to the highest room, she looked up at the highest room and gasped starting to back up. At the window... she saw the outline of a figure.. not a pony, it was staring right down at her... blood red eyes glowing in the darkness...

Right as she started backing up she heard a loud and scary voice. "Greetings... Fluttershy, I have been expecting you to come and look for your friend Rainbow Dash, are you not?"

She gasped and looked up at the figure staring down at her and said in a shaky voice... "H-how do you know that's why I'm here?..."

The figure laughed at her fear, and smiled. It spoke "You see Mrs. Shy, Rainbow Dash might be here, I don't know... you'll have to find her yourself... good luck." It said as its eyes glowed even brighter and it laughed "You're gonna need it..."

The figure then disappeared not being able to be seen anymore, and the two front doors came flying open, leading her right into Foyer.... she looked around, thinking to herself. I think Rainbow Dash is here... but I need to find her... I need to do it, I can't let her or anypony else down! She then gave a determined look, and stared inside and nodded to herself, and went galloping into the old mansion. As soon as she had passed the front door, they slammed shut, almost sounding like a giant boom of lightning as they were slammed. She was locked in, until her quest was done...