• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 2,819 Views, 9 Comments

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six - dbzponyninja



After becoming a brony Dan, Chris and Elise get sent to Equestria

  • ...
37
 9
 2,819

Season 2 Episode 3 Dan vs. Mr. and Mrs. Cake

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Season Two Episode Three Dan vs. Mr. and Mrs. Cake by dbzponyninja Written on ‎March ‎3, ‎2014

Last time on Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Dan took his ninth visit to Equestria and was greeted by Applebloom and Applejack in Manehattan at the same time they were visiting Applebloom's cousin Babs Seed and while Babs Seed did make fun of Dan he quickly and reluctantly forgave her, he then hung out with Applejack, Applebloom and Babs Seed for a large portion of the day before teleporting himself back to his home on Planet Earth what happens next let's find out right now?

Dan used his magic necklace given to him by Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna to take his tenth visit to Equestria however unlike last time he was teleported to Ponyville were after being tackled and hugged by Pinkie Pie he went to Sugarcube Corner were Pinkie Pie both lives and works at for a treat.


Mr. and Mrs. Cake asked Dan "Hello you must be Dan what can we get for you today?"

Dan asked them "Do you have doughnuts here?"

Mr. and Mrs. Cake looked around and told him "We had some earlier today but we think that Pinkie Pie might have eaten them all."

Dan told them "Fine do you have any cookies?"

Mrs. Cake told him "No but i'll cook you up some right away."

Dan told her "Thank you", however she accidentally took them out of the oven a little bit too early and they weren't that good which as you can guess made Dan angry.


Dan told her "These cookies aren't anywhere near being done why would you take them out and serve them to me when they aren't done?"

Mrs. Cake told him "I'm sorry Dan it was a mistake."

Dan told her "You bet it was coming here was a big mistake but i'll tell you what since Pinkie Pie is a friend of mine i'll give you one more chance make me cupcakes and this time make sure they're ready before you take them out of the oven or i'm going straight to Bon Bon's candy shop."


Dan ate the cupcakes and this time Mrs. Cake didn't take them out of the oven too early and he enjoyed them alot."

Anyway after all that Dan used his magic necklace given to him by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna to return back to his home on Planet Earth. The End.

Author's Note:

I know I said that the next episode was going to be Dan vs. Rarity but I kind of forgot when I wrote this story so I promise for sure that the next episode will be Dan vs. Rarity for sure this time.