• Published 12th Jun 2017
  • 398 Views, 1 Comments

The Fastest Girl Alive Return of Nightmare Moon - Nightmarity19



Pinkie finds her way to Salem where some strange happenings are going on

  • ...
 1
 398

Chapter 2 Midnight Coven

A dark cloud loomed over a local church where Pinkie could see people of all genders, races, and ages all carrying weapons. Poking her head out to look up a bit, making sure no one spotted her hiding behind a wall of the chruch. Pinkie clicked her watch to help her change into a long black dress and a white bonnet as she followed the growing crowd of chruch goers sitting down next to a 16 year old girl.

She didn't notice Pinkie through her disguise but Pinkie noticed the same blue hue from that woman who attacked her when she arrived in Salem.

Who could cause these people to act brainwashed? Pinkie wondered.

Footsteps echoed through the hallway shushing the conversations as they all stood in glory of their new God and Lord Nightmare Moon. Seeing this malevolent psychotic person inside a church in Salem, MA made Pinkie's skin crawl and she could also see Rockstar Beats standing by her side leading the people in song.

What the hell are they doing here? Pinkie got more worried than angry or a little bit of both.

Once the song was over Nightmare Moon gestured to everyone to have a seat that signaled her apprentice to head to another room which made Pinkie suspicious and wanting to investigate.

"Good evening my dear followers. It is quite amazing this night brings us all mercy and prosperity, but I do hope you all know about a certain speedster who has been going around spreading havoc everywhere she goes" Nightmare Moon explained showing a picture of Pinkie Flash to the crowd.

The crowd booed which gave Pinkie an opportunity to slip away unnoticed as Moon continued her sermon with her brainwashed public. Once she was far enough away she spinned in a circle and changed into Pinkie Flash The Fastest Girl Alive.

"So the hero has once again graced us with her presence" Rockstar said stepping out of the shadows holding his desert eagles in both hands.

"I have no time for a person who thinks hiding in the shadows is awesome" Pinkie taunted.

"Sharp tongue, it looks like I'm going to cut it off" Rockstar threatened.

He fired a few bullets that were easily avoided and Pinkie did quick attacks knocking him for a loop before thrust kicking him in the face, sending him flying through a wall to a parking lot out back.

Rockstar got up again but this time it took him a bit more time to stand on his feet.

"You can't win this Pinkie, once my master gets these people to fully convert it will be too late" Rockstar said.

Pinkie then ran a circle around him but he saw through her trap and shadow punched her causing Pinkie to end up back first into a brick wall howling in pain. Rockstar smirked knowing he has the speedster right where he wanted her. A shadow tendril was fast approaching, Pinkie just go enough reaction time to dodge the attack then she noticed Rockstar had a bunch of shadow induced tendrils appearing out of his back which freaked out Pinkie a bit but remained focused on her goal.

"You can't beat me! It's impossible!" Rockstar said smiling devilishly.

"That's where I prove you wrong" Pinkie replied building up a solid vibration around herself.

Rockstar's tendrils went to attack her but all it did was go through her body like she was some kind of ghost. With a happy like smirk across her face, Pinkie raced to him then going through his body negating his powers in a matter of seconds.

"What did you do?!? Where are my powers you arrogant fool?!?" Rockstar shouted.

All Pinkie did was knock him out with one swift heel kick to the face breaking some teeth and bleeding from his mouth that spilled on the cold ground.

Too much power and following the wrong person will always lead to destruction Pinkie thought, feeling pit on Rockstar.

She zoomed off to a nearby bell tower which gave her an idea to free everyone by emitting a large sound frequency that will snap those people from their hypnosis trance so Pinkie grabbed the bell's string and pulled it hard.

DONG!

The bell rang loud all over Salem including inside the church where everyone that was under Nightmare Moon's control broke from their trance they were under before leaving. Nightmare saw what was going on and knew Pinkie was behind it so she teleported outside, spotting the pink speedster standing up there daring her to come up.

Without any hesitation, Moon teleported up to the bell tower but didn't see Pinkie.

"Where are you Flash? Come out and play so I can rip out your organs or at least give you everlasting nightmares" Nightmare said sharply.

All of a sudden Pinkie double kicked her out of the tower then crashing into a carriage of hay as a crowd of people ran back into their homes. Before Nightmare could re collect herself a sudden spinning heel kick sent her flying into food barrels before cuffing the queen of nightmares but Pinkie looked back she could see her apprentice had disappeared.

"Damn he got away but at least I got you" Pinkie said zooming Nightmare Moon to a maximum security prison where she will spend the rest of her life incarcerated.

Meanwhile, Rockstar walked into a laboratory where Kate sat on her couch sipping some tea before getting up to greet Rockstar.

"Mister Beats I am very pleased to see that you have come on such short notice" Kate started, shaking his hand.

Rockstar returned the handshake. "So Nightmare I mean my master told me that you have some special experiment to eradicate those heroes."

Kate smiled then led Beats to a control room where he could see Princess Celestia in some kind of glass chamber slowly turning into her darker half Solar Flare and from what he saw, the wings were already shifting into nothing but flames of pure hellfire.

"This is incredible Kate when will it be ready for real world testing" Rockstar asked impressed.

"Very soon my friend and when the time comes Solar Flare will reduce those heroes into nothing but ashes" Kate proclaimed.

Rockstar turned to walk away to the car where Kate was going to drive him to Metropolis but she stopped him for a moment.

"That speedster numbed your powers, allow me" Kate offered, placing a hand on his chest giving back his full power.

"Thanks" Rockstar said.

"No problem" Kate responded getting in her black Cadillac and driving off.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment