• Published 12th Jun 2017
  • 398 Views, 1 Comments

The Fastest Girl Alive Return of Nightmare Moon - Nightmarity19



Pinkie finds her way to Salem where some strange happenings are going on

  • ...
 1
 398

Salem Gone Wrong

The gust of wind blew by as Pinkie zoomed by a Welcome To Salem, MA sign then stopped for a moment, taking in the current surroundings of where she was and how she was going to do this. The city of Salem looked more gloomy with mist wrapped around her feet but is more than Twilight told her before she sped off into Salem, MA.

So this is it huh? I kinda figured it to be more lively Pinkie thought, walking around the marketplace cautiously looking up at some stores that were boarded up for closing.

The ambiance of it all made Pinkie feel uneasy at best with no reason behind it. Then all of sudden she heard a loud scrapping noise grinding on the hard granite road and when Pinkie looked up to see a woman wearing a black dress holding a shovel in her hands.

"You are a foe of our Lord Nightmare Moon" the woman said, raising her shovel high above Pinkie's head.

Pinkie's eyes widened but quickly dodged the attack using her speed power to avoid the attack in a flash. The woman came charging this time succeeding in her shovel attack, causing Pinkie to fall over and do a back tumble before getting back up again.

Building up speed Pinkie round housed kicked the crazy shovel lady. She went down with a thud leaving Pinkie a few bruises and confusion as to why a random woman attacked her.

Getting close to her, the pink speedster opened one eye revealing a dark blue iris that made it all the stranger. Who caused this? Are they're others like this one? Questions that needed to be answered but first thing Pinkie had to get out of the fog before more show up for a play date. She sped out to a clearing where things were clearly more normal which confused Pinkie even more.

People were eating, children played happily, and birds were chirping like it was some pleasant paradise or something.

"So what I dealt with was just an illusion?" Pinkie asked herself.

This was all too weird for Pinkie to handle even by her standards. Walking around the place made it harder to comprehend then all of a sudden out of nowhere a woman in her mid 50s appeared in front of her nearly scaring the living daylights out of Pinkie.

"Hello young lady are you enjoying your time in Salem?" she asked.

"Y-Yes I am" Pinkie stammered to speak.

The old woman walked away from Pinkie humming a soft tune smiling as she did so.

That was so creepy I just need to find this person Twilight told me to find Pinkie remembered as she changed from hero to civilian in less than a minute.

Meanwhile, a man with rock star like hair sporting a shirt, skinny jeans, wearing a black spiked leather jacket walked into a bar going upstairs to meet Nightmare Moon who was enjoying some scotch whiskey until this man sat down a few inches away from here.

"You have arrived my apprentice, I do hope that no one followed you" Nightmare said moving her head closer to the lantern.

"I was not but I'm glad your here Moon, I found that hero you mentioned" he said.

Nightmare Moon let out a small sinister smile, sliding a picture of Pinkie Pie speeding down a distant highway several months ago. Rockstar lifted up the picture to get a better look at it, examining the picture put a smirk on his face knowing this was going to be easy.

"Tread carefully and do not underestimate the speedster" Nightmare warned him.

"Yes my princess" Rockstar responded, getting up from his chair and begin to walk away.

Nightmare Moon sat back with a devilish grin spread across her face.

Pinkie zoomed even more down main street of Salem until coming to a stop at a tavern then seeing Rockstar leaving the very same tavern. The curiosity began to take hold of the speedster as she secretly followed him making sure he didn't notice her.

Now where is he going? Pinkie thought hiding behind a trash bin.

Rockstar turned around but saw nothing until a sudden whoosh sound breezed past him. When he looked up all he could see was Pinkie in her civilian clothing just standing a few feet away. Pinkie clenched her fists in anger, wanting nothing more than to find out what is going on here.

"A bit early to tussle with me speedster?" Rockstar joked.

Pinkie snorted. "What's going on here?!? What do you have against Salem?!?" she yelled.

"I'm afraid I don't have the slightest idea of what your talking about" Rockstar responded playing dumb.

But Pinkie was not stupid, she had to know what was going on here.

"Now if you mean that little stunt with that shovel woman then that was me" Rockstar continued.

"SO IT WAS YOU!" Pinkie snapped.

"Easy there speedster your not going to defeat me anyway so it doesn't matter" Rockstar boasted.

Without thinking, Pinkie speed punched him, knocking Rockstar back causing him to back flip to the ground.

"Ok ouch that hurt but I'm impressed" Rockstar said kneeling down on one knee wiping the blood from her mouth.

Pinkie grabbed him quickly then slamming him through a rock solid wall almost breaking his back and Rockstar can see the fire in her eyes not caring if Pinkie pushed the envelope to get him 6 feet under.

"That temper of yours is really interesting" Rockstar said fading into dark black sand before reforming behind Pinkie.

He went to shoot her but Pinkie moved too quick to be caught by mere bullets. As soon as all his bullets were exhausted from his gun, he put his twin desert eagles back in its holsters looking up at Pinkie still pissed off.

"You have amazing powers Flash but your luck is going to run out once I come to Metropolis" Rockstar proclaimed disappearing in the shadows until he was non existent.

Pinkie just narrowed her eyes before turning away then all of a sudden the mist from before thickened her vision. When it cleared, some people from Salem Church with different kinds of weapons surrounded Pinkie from escaping. Pinkie looked at them, holding her ground and not backing down.

One of them charged at her but was unsuccessful as Pinkie moved quickly. She used this opportunity to kick the man in the ribs, knocking him back into some bushes.

One by one Pinkie took them down then looked as they writhe in pain.

I'm sorry but it's for your own good Pinkie thought feeling guilty for hurting these innocent people.

A single tear flowed down her face as she zoomed away.