• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,605 Views, 46 Comments

The Princess of Nature - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The girls meet a new alicorn who never see other ponies, can the girls help her feel welcome

  • ...
6
 46
 1,605

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: Tiger Lily's Elegant Dance

Later that Day:

Twilight, Fluttershy and Spike notice that Tiger Lily isn't with them anymore, so they decide to look around for her. After an hour of looking they didn't have any luck, so they decides to find their friends and ask if they have seen her. When they found them they just finish having their lunch and decides to go to do their everyday job. Until Twilight, Spike and Fluttershy come over to the girls with a worried expression on their face, and they notice that Tiger Lily is not with them.

"Hey guys, have you seen Tiger Lily I can't find her anywhere," Twilight asks her friends.

"Actually I haven't seen her at all today," Rainbow replies.

"Neither have I darling," Rarity says worried.

"Why? What's going on?" Pinkie asks curiously.

"Girls I think Tiger Lily got scared by the crowd in the market place and decides to leave to be alone," Fluttershy answers very worried.

"That's doesn't sound good," Rainbow says sadly.

"We got to find her before something bad happens," Applejack says.

"I agree," Twilight says.

And with they the girls spit up to look for Tiger Lily to see if she's in Ponyville, since they did remember telling to say away from the Everfree forest.

"Tiger Lily," Twilight calls looking for her at the market.

"Where are you?" Spike says looking her Tiger Lily in an alley.

"Darling, where are you?" Rarity replies looking in the park.

"Oh Tiger Lily, come out come out wherever you are," Pinkie says looking in some trash cans.

At a field:

Fluttershy is at a field where a lot of the flowers and plants bloom just them she see something very special.

"Huh," Fluttershy replies finding her at an empty field.

"What is she doing," Fluttershy ask to herself seeing that Tiger Lily is dancing.

Tiger Lily is using her hoofs to dance around in circles, doing summer cultes, spinning and twirling like she is dancing in the wind.

"Wow it's so beautiful," Fluttershy replies to her dance.

Just then Tiger Lily horn begins to glow and use her magic so that some of the clouds spinning around her.

Just then Rainbow Dash still searching for Tiger Lily sees Fluttershy behind some bushes and decide to see what is going on. When she got to Fluttershy, she asks, "Hey Flutters have you found…."

"Shh!Look," Fluttershy says then points her hoof to show Rainbow Dash what she is seeing.

"Is she dancing?" Rainbow asks Fluttershy. Fluttershy simply nods her head meaning yes. Then Rainbow see that Tiger Lily is using the cloud for her performance.

"Wow that is amazing I never thought of using the clouds like that," Rainbow whispers to Fluttershy.

Just then Twilight and the other see Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash hiding behind a bush and wonder what the girls are up too. Twilight asks, "Hey girl what are you…"

Then Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy says, "Shh."

"Look over there," Rainbow says to the others pointing where Tiger Lily is.

Just then Tiger Lily starts to use her magic to carry the flowers and leaves and made them spin around each of the clouds. Applejack says, "Look what she is doing with the flowers and leaves."

"Ooh," The girls says in admiration.

"Ahh," The girls replies again in amazement.

Rarity is more impressed that Tiger Lily have good color coordination to her dance and she is very impressed by her performance. Rarity says, "It so beautiful, so much inspiration where is my sketch pad when I need it."

Just then Tiger Lily She lift herself in the air with her wings and use her horn to create a sunbeam with the sun and cause it to create some light on her performance.

The girls reply, "Woah!"

Twilight is more surprised by it than anyone she thought only Celestia can use the sun. Twilight says with a shock,"I don't believe she is able to use real sunlight."

Applejack turn to Twilight and says, "I thought only Celestia can do that?"

"Me too, she must be one of the most powerful alicorn I ever met," Twilight replies.

"Not to mention very special," Rarity replies feeling dazzle by her performance.

Then she look at Tiger Lily to see that her performance isn't over yes.

"Look what she is doing with the water," Pinkie says. Tiger Lily finally use some water and create dew drops about a size of a cupcake.

Then she then use the sunlight to create a shine of light and make them blind for a bit. After that Tiger Lily levitate everything down on the ground when she she reach the ground herself. Then put the pieces of nature on the ground and left them alone and to be blown by the wind.

"Wow" Pinkie screams. That really get Tiger Lily attention. Tiger Lily realize that the girls saw everything that she did in her dance. She then blushes in embarrassment

"Oh… um…. hi girls," Tiger Lily replies shyly.

"That is awsome," Rainbow screams in excitement.

"Tiger Lily how did you know on how to use that kind of magic?" Twilight asks with a shock.

"What do you mean?" Tiger Lily asks confused.

"No pony but Princess Celestia is able to use magic involving with the sun," Rarity replies.

"Really!" Tiger Lily says surprisingly.

"Yes. Tiger Lily you are very gifted," Twilight replies to Tiger Lily.

"But how long have you been using the sun?" Rainbow asks out of curiosity.

"Not long a few months," Tiger Lily answers plainly.

Twilight starts to think about Tiger Lily's talent, then there is something important she remember a few weeks ago, "Now that I thought of it. Princess Celestia did mention to me that some pony have been using the sun, the moon, and stars for some reason or another and end up happening in different locations for the past few months."

Tiger Lily giggles in embarrassment and says, "That was me."

"You?!" The girls reply with a shock.

"How… how that even possible?" Applejack says still kind of lost for words.

"I don't know, I notice that magic has been growing strong and I only use them when I need some alone time and practice my magic while doing my dance," Tiger Lily replies a little embarrassed.

"That good in all, but it not very safe for you to use them even though you're practicing," Rarity replies trying to reason with her.

"Am I in trouble," Tiger Lily asks in worried that what she did isn't good at all.

Applejack decide to comfort her by giving her a hug and says, "Course not sugarcube, you just need to not use them for your performance and just use the clouds, water and plants."

"Even though it's very inspirational, it makes me wonder, how you use the moon and stars for your performance" Rarity asks.

"Well, I use the moon for the lighting and use the stars for what I did with the flowers," Tiger Lily answers sadly.

"Oh," The girls say.

"I think this is something the princess should know because you are more than just a normal alicorn," Twilight replies looking at Tiger Lily is amazement and yet concern about her abilities.

She also remember that Tiger Lily wasn't with anypony except for her parents and animal friends. She is wondering if it's possible that Tiger Lily learn how to use her magic all by herself.

"We can tell her at the gala it is tomorrow after all," Applejack suggests.

"You're right," Twilight replies looking at Applejack. Then Twilight says, "Still we will need to keep a special eye on Tiger Lily."

"Sure Twila, but mind I ask why?" Applejack replies curiously.

"Because I can since that Tiger Lily is not just a normal alicorn than I thought," Twilight replies mysteriously.

With that the girls make their way back to the castle to have a meet, which is to discuss about Tiger Lily's magic.

When they got to the castle, Twilight asks Spike to take Tiger Lily to the library while she and her friends talk about Tiger Lily.

In the Throne Room:

Twilight and her friends are in there with the map to discuss about Tiger Lily. Especially about her magic and what will happen to her in the future.

"So, what do you guys think?" Rainbow Dash asks curiously.

"I just don't know what to think," applejack replies still thinking about the event they just saw.

"It's obvious that Tiger Lily is very special, but I never know she was able to control the Sun and moon like that," Twilight replies a little concern.

"So what do we do?" Fluttershy asks.

"Yes, she agree to keep her magic to a minimum, but what else can we do," Rarity replies in concern.

"Well maybe Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will know," Pinkie suggests.

"I think so too, but how in Equestria are we going to explain to them about Tiger Lily's powerful magic?" Twilight asks freaking out at that last part.

"Twilight, I'm sure we'll think of something and I'm kind of concern on how the Princesses will react to that news," Rarity replies in concern.

"Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they think. Agree," Rainbow replies.

"Agree!" The girls say it at the same time.

With that they think it will be a good idea to get up early so they can talk to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna before the gala, they just hope that they will be ready to explain, how the princesses will react, and about Tiger Lily's future.

Author's Note:

It shows that Tiger Lily is very special, and have magic that's are unexpected.

PreviousChapters Next