• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 691 Views, 9 Comments

A Storm's Ashes - ElectroPHX228



After the founding of Equestria their has been a legend about a phoenix as powerful as the storms it creates.

  • ...
1
 9
 691

A Journal's Introduction

Chapter 3
A Journal’s Introduction

3rd Person POV

It had been many years since the founding of Equestria. The tribes are still cautious of one another, some prejudices were still floating amongst the ponies but most have come to accept one another. One particular stallion, a Lieutenant of the Pegasus Legion. Has taken this union between the ponies, a step further. While some still think of this as a taboo, others strongly support it. Now this story takes place during the Alicorn Crusades. Where our protagonist will take a journey that will either cost him his life or his sanity.

<<<***>>>

?’s POV

My name is Lieutenant Tornado Blitz of the Pegasus Legion. Yes, I said Blitz. In fact, my older brother just happened to be one of the founders of Equestria. Eeyup, he's the one. Old ‘Thunderhead’ wouldn't know fun if it hit him on the head. I swear Hurricane needs to loosen up a bit sometimes. He's always serious. But he is a part of the Equestrian Counsel.

Times have changed since the Wendigos cursed us with eternal winter. We were more bitter and hated each other for our differences. I honestly don't know why we did, I saw everypony as unique in their own ways. Though, I wasn't always like this. I was much like everypony else. Hateful and full of prejudice. But if it wasn't for the special mare in my life, I wouldn't have become more open to others. She broke me of my prejudices and showed me that at the end of the day, whether you're an Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn. You are still a Pony, no matter what.

It took Hurricane to get trapped in a cave with the five other ponies to finally accept that. He's as stubborn as a mule sometimes, but he's always had a calm head when leading the Pegasi and the Legion. Now you're probably scouring this journal thinking you'd find something about the great Commander Hurricane Blitz of the Pegasi. Well sorry to disappoint you but it looks like you're stuck with his least popular younger brother. But the tale you’re about to read is just as interesting as the Hearth’s Warming tale that most are familiar with nowadays.

Yes, I know all about the Pageants of Modern Equestria, the Elements of Harmony, the Return of Princess Luna, the Return of the Crystal Empire, Discord’s Reformation, and the Five Alicorn Princesses. I was there. For all of it. Yes, I may be ancient, though I'm not a Pony that you'll find very easily. Tartarus, I'm not even a Pony at all. But you'll find out soon enough, I promise you that.

--->~<---