• Published 1st Jun 2017
  • 541 Views, 15 Comments

The Last Piece Of Equestria - robocart9



A human named Karl gets sucked from his normal life into Equestria. He learns new tricks and skill that might one day save equestria and multiple dimensions.

  • ...
 15
 541

Prologue

The Last Piece of Equestria

Prologue

The Dream|
"Hold on Twi!" I yelled over the wind.

"Please don't let me fall!" she replied.

As I struggled to get a hold i noticed something that scared me to no end. All the way down I could see the other five ponies dead below. Twilight screamed as her hoof slipped from my grasp. "NO!" I yelled, but it was too late. I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see her fate when I heard that sickening 'thud.'

The Reality|
I awoke with a start. I could feel my pillow was wet telling me that i sweated in my sleep."What the Fuck," was all I could say about that dream. I had five others like it, including these ponies in the following order, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and just now, Twilight Sparkle. All characters from MLP, though i dare say it, I know that because I'm a Brony. 'Well no use just sitting here' I thought as I got out of bed and prepared for work. I got up, showered, got dressed, and headed out to work. I worked at a local library five days a week. As I entered I noticed that there were fewer customers that usual. I checked my watch. Nine Thirty-Seven. 'I'm early' I thought as I walked behind the desk. The rest of the day was uneventful, just people checking in and out books. As I walked home i realized that the moon looked different tonight. It had the shape of a unicorns head in it. But when I blinked it was gone. 'Weird' I thought, 'That looked like the mare in the moon.'

As I neared my home I heard someone say, "Time to go."

"Hello?" I said as I looked around my surroundings.'Must have been my neighbor.'I thought. I went to bet for the night to find i had a dreamless sleep. But what i was about to find the next morning would change my life forever.

Author's Note:

So what did ya think about the Prologue? Want me to post the first chapter of this story? Then leave a Review and I'll get it done as fast as I can! It is already out!