• Published 8th May 2017
  • 336 Views, 0 Comments

Starswirl Academy - grant7654x3



New school, new friends, new adventures, and odd memories coming back

  • ...
 0
 336

Chapter 1: The Train

Chapter 1: The Train

As a black passenger train moved down the tracks on it's way to a new school for two people as for the rest they just going back from break.

“Thank you for coming with me to Starswirl Academy Valrek.” A girl with raven black hair with a pink and purple highlight running down the middle of her hair.

“Ya, I’m just happy to be with you Twilight.” A boy with red and white spiky hair laying on the bench on the other side of the car. Once he said that Twilight's face turned a bright red.

“Come on Valrek don't say stuff like that.” Twilight told him as he sat up and looked out the window watching the trees and mountains go by. “I'm gonna take a nap you wanna talk to the other students on the train.”

“Ok Twilight.” Valrek said petting her head and waling out to the dinning car to get something to eat and to talk to the other students. Once he got there he walked up to the counter and rang the bell. “Hello anyone here?” He asked spinning around and catching a fast ball coming at his head.

“Man your fast.” A girl with long blonde hair in a pony tail told him walking up to him. “You one of the new kids?” She asked as Valrek handed her the ball.

“Ya, my friend is taking a nap in our car right now. My name's Valrek, Valrek Scratch and you are?” He asked as a girl with short blond hair walked up to the counter.

“Hello my name's Ditsy what can I get you for lunch.?” The girl with the short blonde hair asked with a warm smile.

“Ya, can I get one cup of coffee and a sandwich?” Valrek asked as the girl got him a cup of coffee and a sandwich. “Thank you Ditsy.” He told her as he walk to a table with his food. “So can I get your name?” he asked as the girl they the ponytail sat down with him.

“Oh, ya my name's Jackie so your one of the new fighters for the school right?” She asked as he ate the sandwich in one bit. “HOLY HELL HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?”

“Living by yourself for as long as I did you pick up a few things, and yes I am. My best friend and I are both going. I wasn't accepted like her. She told them the on;y why she'll go is if they let me in too, she's smart, strong, and can think of ways that can stump anyone. Then you got me someone who thinks with his fist rather then his brain.”

“Sounds like she picked a good friend.” A girl with purple hair told him walking you and sitting with him and Jackie.

“Hey Rarity. Mind telling us why she did?” Jackie asked.

“Because if she get's into trouble you'll be there to save her and by the sounds of you'll risk your life for her.” She told then as an alarm went off.

“What the hell is that?” Valrek asked as Rarity and Jackie pulled out weapons. “Holy shit!” “Jackie had a three barrel shotgun and Rarity had a spear.

“Get to your room and stay there.” Jackie told him as people started smashing through the windows and attacking everyone. “GO NOW!”

As Valrek started to run to the car Twilight was in he pasted one of the attackers with a purple necklace in there hand. “HEY WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?” He asked making the attacker stop and look at him.

“I found it on one of the people we have a hold of.” The attacker said before he got sent flying all the way in to the dinning car. “Who are you?”

“I'm a pissed of friend of the girl who owns that necklace so hand in over or die.” He told him as more attackers ran up to him but all of them getting knocked to the other side of the car leaving Rarity and Jackie speechless.

“Here take in their all in the engine car please don't kill me.” The attacker with the necklace told him tossing it to him.

“Get off this train.” Valrek told him as every attacker in the dinning car jumped off. “I'm coming assholes so get ready to die.” He said to himself as he walked past the two girl who told him to run. “You two coming or am I gonna have all the fun?”
d
“We're coming, but how are you that strong without a marker?” Jackie asked looking at his collar.

“Get me pissed or hart Twilight and you'll find out.” He told them as Ditsy tossed Valrek a white sword from behind the counter where she was hiding.

“Go save your friend.” She told him making him smile but before that got to the next car bodies where flying through the air and they where not doing it.

“Well Twilight's awake.” Valrek told them a girl with raven black hair kicked a attacker past them. “Ya, we are both really strong this is her holding back. You should make sure he's still live.”

As Rarity and Jackie looked at the attackers Ditsy walked over to them. “Well I think they'll make it at the Starswirl Academy.” She told them as the attackers got up and took off there masks to see they where all students that where on the train with them.

“Ok cool, but what the fuck!” Valrek yelled as the a TV screen popped up on the bar and the headmaster popped up.

“Well congrats on clearing the train test fighting for what you believe in.” The headmaster told them as the train came to a stop outside a huge building with a gate. “And welcome to the Starswirl Academy where we will train you to protect everything on this planet.”