• Published 4th Aug 2017
  • 939 Views, 10 Comments

Under Her Rule - InkHeartBrony



Trixie has returned with the Alicorn Amulet, but when she sends Twilight away after the duel, she doesn't return, and now, we have been living under the cruel rule of Trixie for ten years, it's time for things to change, but I can't do it on my own.

  • ...
5
 10
 939

2: Journal of T.S.


December 7 2012

With the time I have here, I have been helping Zecora make potions. She has been teaching me some things I never knew, and while I have learned some potion making, it was never a main focus.

I have been learning about so many new things! I helped her make the invisibility potion, and I've never seen anything like it, it's very bright blue like the sky and looks as though it's filled with glitter. (We have to keep it in one of the drawers since it's so important.) I'm not sure what we are going to do with it, but hopefully it will go to good use.

I have learned a lot about the different plants and creatures in the forest. It's something you don't learn in school! I'm glad to be obtaining as much knowledge as I can. Maybe someday this knowledge will help me find my friends.


December 25 2012

Can you believe it! It's Hearth's Warming! Zecora doesn't have much to celebrate with, usually she goes and visits us in Ponyville for the holiday, but today we tried our best.

We decorated her tree with lights and colorful glowing stones from the forest. She made a special soup that tasted really delicious. (I should've gotten the recipe.) and we gave each other our gifts.

Of course, I wasn't sure what to get her. I had to collect something from the forest which I researched about in one of her books. I harvested a small tree that had similarities to the ponenese bonsai tree. With beautiful glowing small fruit like cherries hanging from it's branches.

She quite enjoyed it, and put it in a flower pot by her window.

The gift I received was an owl. Of course it was not Owlicious, but having another friend here was quite comforting. She is a special owl from the forest, black feathers with bright golden eyes. I have named her Harmony, to remind me of my friends back home.

To remind me of my purpose.


January 18 2013

I've spent the last few days with Harmony. She likes me very much, and I'm curious to know if owls from the Everfree Forest are any different form owls back home.

I've run a few tests to see what she eats, how she acts, how she behaves in the Everfree forest.

Everything about her seems normal, but one thing seemed different. There is one particular plant in the forest she likes, the poison joke.

For some strange reason, I have found her consuming the flowers, and being unaffected by them. Maybe creatures that aren't ponies, zebras, donkeys, or more of the equine family... aren't affected by poison joke.

Anyway, I've decided to do some research, maybe I'll find something more in the castle of the two sisters. I think they might have a library there. Tomorrow I will venture there with Harmony and maybe I'll find something of use.


January 28 2013

I really should have explored the castle earlier! Despite being full of spiders, there were many wondrous things I found there! I read a multitude of books but didn't exactly find anything on Trixie's amulet or behavior. I did find a book on owls that I would enjoy reading, so I took it back to Zecora's house to read later.

I found myself wandering around the place a bit, and discovered secret rooms and entrances, I liked seeing all the banners, with very well crafted depictions of the two sisters and many historical events. Maybe by going back I'll learn more about the history of Equestria and it's origins.

Recently I've been looking outside to see Ponyville. The dome looks like it's expanding, I've found it strange that nopony has tried contacting me yet. I assume Spike has been getting a lot of letters I cannot read.


February 3 2013

I thought I had it today, I thought I had finally gotten the aging spell, but it's still not working. Zecora has tried her best, but she advises me to maybe take a different approach.

She's been teaching me much about the EverFree Forest, and I'm learning my way around. She has even told me of the variety of creatures in the forest, and how to defend myself against them.

I guess... I'm beginning to get cozy here with Zecora. She has such a beautiful home in such a dark and horrible place, I used to wonder how she could possibly live out here like this. But It's not so bad.

But still, I cannot let myself get distracted from the task at hoof.

I must defeat Trixie. I have to do whatever it takes.