• Published 4th Aug 2017
  • 937 Views, 10 Comments

Under Her Rule - InkHeartBrony



Trixie has returned with the Alicorn Amulet, but when she sends Twilight away after the duel, she doesn't return, and now, we have been living under the cruel rule of Trixie for ten years, it's time for things to change, but I can't do it on my own.

  • ...
5
 10
 937

1: Journal of T.S.


December 2 2012

I have begun to write down what is going on out here in case anypony finds me and I am not here. I am staying with Zecora in the Everfree forest trying to research and practice magic of any kind to defeat Trixie. I have been exiled from Ponyville and without Spike, I have no way to contact the Princesses. Currently Zecora has been helping me focus my magic but I am unable to get the thought of Trixie from my mind, as her sudden power and strength is undeniable.

I did notice one thing though, she came to Ponyville wearing a strange amulet that I do not recognize. From memory, I have made a sketch of the amulet, and will do further research on it in the future.

I hope the girls and Spike are doing alright.


December 10 2012

I have read almost every book in Zecora's home. She has heard of ancient magic like this, but does not know the specific's, as I showed her my rough sketch and she does not recognize the amulet.

I feel like I have seen it somewhere before but my memories have faded of the event.

For now, I will continue my practices with Zecora and practice my magic abilities. Although I struggle with the aging spell, I must learn to do it over time. With enough practice, I know I will get there, but Zecora is telling me to take things slow. I must calm my mind.


December 16 2012

I had to rip out my 3rd entry. It contained confidential information that no pony should stumble over in the years to come. I fear that Trixie may somehow discover my journal in the future.

I have figured out multiple ways to destroy the amulet. Although not knowing how it truly works, I am aware that it makes her almost unstoppable. I fear for the future of Equestria if I cannot make it back in time.

Hopefully the girls have discovered a way to stop her or have found a helpful book in my library. I have come to the conclusion that where I have seen the amulet was most likely in one of my books. Either from The Golden Oak Library, or my home in Canterlot.

But I wonder why they have not come to bring me back yet. I guess I have to wait here.


December 30 2012

Sorry, I haven't had much time to write lately. Zecora asked me to help her collect some things from around the forest and I have been learning my way around.

I still have Trixie on my mind a lot lately, and it has been affecting my focus.

None of the girls or Princess Celestia has contacted me yet.

My friends have no way of contacting the princesses, and the princesses have no way of contacting my friends. The dome blocks it, and therefore the princesses do not know where I am.

I hope they are looking for me.