• Published 4th Apr 2017
  • 936 Views, 191 Comments

Space Horse - TheMajorTechie



Gadget has finally completed her portal back to Equestria. Except... that's not where the portal leads.

  • ...
4
 191
 936

Ranell: Price Wars and Recruitment

Urgh. It's probably not the best for me to not have slept for the past three and a half days, but someone's gotta show some dedication. The same's gone for a lot of the other guys here, and since we've long outlasted coffee, we've pretty much moved onto playing screeching noises through the internal network all day long.

Why? Because we've found out that the launch set for three days from now was cancelled by it's reserver, and now the company's released an auction for that spot. Naturally, since everyone these days wants a vacation hotspot, the bid ended up starting at just around a million or so. We've been trying all we could to scrape together cash to place a bid, but every time we do, some rich butthead just one-ups us, and sometimes even bumps the price even higher on purpose.

But hopefully, with our most recent bid of a crazy-high six million, we'll be able to get a spot for ourselves.

For now though, I've been sending out messages and advertisements asking for volunteers to man the shuttle up to Gadget and Delmar, but so far, none of the people who've entered meet the qualifications.

I just hope that they're doing well up there.

Author's Note:

Ranell hasn't been reading Gadget's logs recently. :trollestia: