• Published 2nd Apr 2017
  • 227 Views, 0 Comments

A Future Unseen... - Edenme



The end of time is a place of complete waste and death. A place where an alicorn and her soon-to-be student may have been better never seeing...

  • ...
 0
 227

In Bleakest Places

In bleakest places... Life can still be there...

Through the last time gate was the last of Starlight Glimer's time alterments. Twilight Sparkle was sure of it, for along with them, she pulled the powerful unicorn with her.

When the small crew of a dragon, a unicorn, and an alicorn reorented themselves, the one called Starlight Gilmer spoke, "Were are we?" She said in a confused manor.

"A place of your creation starlight." Said the purple alicorn called Twilight Sparkle.

"And we're might tha-", she was cut of by a sight in the distance.

It was-by the looks of it-an old stallion with a long white beard. This was surprising for all of them for this place was, plainly, with out life, save them selves. As they thought this, the old pony spoke.

"Why are you here in The Plains of Forgotten Days?", he said this with slight anger in his voice.

"What is this place?", Starlight asked for she had not gotten a real answer from the young alicorn princess.

"You are in the place of Ends. The place of pony kind's final days. This is not where you SHOULD be, but, you are. Why is that?" He said his last few sentences with great agitation in his voice. As if they were keeping from something very important.

"We are here because of a mistake that will soon be abolished, and might I ask you who you are and what you may be doing here?", said Princess Twilight in a way that could have brought apon a great argument if said to the wrong person.

The old stallion thought for what seemed to be many minutes to the crew of ponies, plus one dragon.

"I am here because I must,", he said,"and I am the one they call Starswirl. This is no-" The great wizard was stopped by the fangirling Twilight Sparkle. In the background Starlight Glimer was in pure amazement of whom she was seeing.

The excited Twilight was jumping up and down yelling "YEEEEEE!" and mentioning every book The camps starswirl ever wrote. That was, until Starswirl stopped her.
"Quit you bickering, this is a serious matter! Until you calm down, you are not going to move an inch from were you stand!" With these words, he caught Twilight in his magical aura and trapped her in place.

Then, Starswirl turned to the still astonished Starlight Glimer and said, "May I ask you what you are doing here? For often then not, one's destiny is often tangled in places of least knowlage."

When he was done speaking, Starlight collapsed from the overload of logical thinking being torn away by this meeting. Starswirl just rolled his eyes at this and moved on to the loyal dragon Spike. The wizard had noticed that he had said nothing during this strange meeting.

Twilight still said nothing, for along with moving much at all, she had also lost her capability to speak as well.

"So,",the wizard said," can you tell me what happened?" with a small smile growing on his face.

" (gulp) Yes?", Spike said with a tone of a intimidated little dragon.

And so, they talked...