• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 730 Views, 15 Comments

101 More Interesting Facts About Draconequi - Silver Inkwell



Twilight finds another book that's yet another gift from Discord, she refuses to open it but chaos ensues naturally enough of course, so what happens next exactly? Please read and find out...

  • ...
4
 15
 730

Final Fact

“Okay girls, here’s the last one, and yep, the page is ripped out of the book again, just like usual,” she said as the last page floated gently down to her.

202. Draconequi will always make a pointless grand entrance full of needless references, cameos, fourth wall break throughs and singing too of course.

So turn on the lights because it’s the Discord Show Tonight, LIVE!!!

Suddenly Discord appeared as the ponies started to sing again.

“He’s Discord! This spirit and lord of chaos and ain’t no other pony got the crazy like he because he’s D to the I to the S to the C to the O to the R to the D again, he’s Discord!

Ain’t no other pony got the raps like he does or the power, the dramatic flair, it’s useless to resist so just give in and let the chaos control your whole entire life.”

“That’s enough every pony, thank you very much but I think I got the reference from here on out, after all, you can’t just help falling in love with me.”

“Discord, what do you want here exactly?” Twilight said very angrily.

“Oh, well I just want your socks,” he said smiling now then.

“Wait, what? Really? Why exactly?” she said very shocked and surprised.

“Didn’t you read facts 112 and 113? Never mind, just give me all of your socks and I’ll leave you in peace,” he said.

“Fine then, just give me a moment,” Twilight said going upstairs and gathering all of her socks, “Here, this is all I have.”

“Well that’s just perfect, thanks a lot.”

“Wait, before you go can you tell me why at least? I mean last time it was fridges and now this time your acronym name is ‘Totally Discord’ and now it’s socks instead, and I’m just very curious as to why you need any of these things.”

“Oh Twilight, silly you, I don’t need a reason, I’m chaos itself.”

And with that said he suddenly vanished as their wings and horns returned, and so did Monday too as well, and everything fixed itself.

“Well at least that’s over with.”

“Unless of course the author makes a quick cameo!!!” the author says.

“Wait, who are you exactly?”

“The obligatory needless cameo, you know, from fact 177 and 202?”

“Yeah, right, and you’re supposed to be what exactly?”

“Something totally pointless and not needed, but very fun to include in the story especially if I don’t offer any reasonable explanation to the readers as to why I’m here, and speaking of the readers,” the author said turning to the screen and waving at the whole entire audience, “Well hello there everyone!!! It’s me!!!”

“Wait, you can see them too?” Pinkie Pie said very surprised and shocked.

“Yes, now then I want you to end this story on an open note, okay?”

“Okie dokie lokie!!!” she said literally pushing the sides of the screen closer together until the text started to get less and less.

“Sorry,” she said, as the screen slowly started to close and fade to black.

“That’s all folk!!!” the author said as they finally shut out both the screen and story too as well thus leaving the audience in a very open ending.

Author's Note:

Please comment down below!!!