• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 729 Views, 15 Comments

101 More Interesting Facts About Draconequi - Silver Inkwell



Twilight finds another book that's yet another gift from Discord, she refuses to open it but chaos ensues naturally enough of course, so what happens next exactly? Please read and find out...

  • ...
4
 15
 729

Facts 177-201

"Oh my gosh, this still isn’t making any sense at all whatsoever.”

“That’s sort of the whole entire point of this thing, Rainbow Dash.”

“Well I hope that we find something soon because we’re running out of facts.”

“I know, only 26 more to go!!!” she said going back to where she left off.

177. Draconequi like big huge wide vast musical production numbers being thrown randomly into a story for no reason whatsoever, speaking of musical performances I do believe that’s my cue, see all of you girls after the last fact.

Oh, and by the way, check outside, I’m sure that you’re going to be both very surprised and shocked at what you see out there exactly.

They did so and saw a great big huge wide vast grand number of ponies dressed in stage costumes as they were singing.

“Let me guess, the musical number is here now?”

“Yes, of course it is, duh!!! Come on girls, maybe there’s something inside the book that can still help us out,” she said going back and started to read again.

178. Whenever a musical number happens in a story it’s a very sure sign that a draconequis will show up very soon.

179. It has been theorized by some that Pinkie Pie is actually a draconequis in disguise, or at the very least a product or result of one’s imagination.

To this very day this theory is still untested and unconfirmed.

Suddenly every pony turned to Pinkie Pie.

“What?” she said, “I’m totally not a draconequis.

Twilight slowly turned the book to her.

180. Pinkie Pie will naturally say that she isn’t a draconequis of course, well just don’t believe her, after all, who are you going to believe? Your best friend or what you read in a random various book instead?

“Okay, we seriously need to burn this book after we’re done.”

181. Please don’t burn me otherwise I’ll turn into a Michael Bay bomb explosion.

182. Speaking of bombs and explosions did you now that every gift and/or present that a draconequis gives you has the potential to suddenly explode at any given moment? And guess what? The best part is that no pony will know what type of explosion it is and whether or not it’s safe and harmless or not instead!!!

183. There’s no such thing as the boogeyman, don’t be so silly or ridiculous.

The boogeyman is actually the shadow of a draconequis on the loose.

They always do tend to be a bit scary at first, but they’re quite harmless for the most part if you let them run wild and free.

184. The slender man/slender pony is actually a very distant relative/cousin to the draconequis family. But slender won’t say how exactly, he just can’t.

185. Throw a stick for a dog and he’ll retrieve it, throw it for a cat and they’ll ignore you, do it for your fish or tree and they’ll do nothing at all.

But do it for a draconequis and he’ll give you a very funny look and then pull out a television remote and say that it still technically counts as retrieving a stick.

186. If you try to argue against the previous fact (185) they will turn you into a TV and randomly switch the channels on you forever.

187. There is only one day of the whole entire year that a draconequis may be 100% honest with you, and that day would be April Fools of course, true story.

188. At the very end of each and every book in the smallest text possible that can’t even be detected by the naked eyes are written these words.

‘Discord was here’.

189. Sometimes there will be a fact completely not related to draconequi because the author is running out of ideas, sort of just like this one…

190. There’s no such thing as an ‘evil’ draconequis, except for Anarchy of course.

191. I’m not really a fan of puppeteers, but I have a nagging fear that someone else is pulling on the strings, I can’t move at all and I curse the name of the one behind it all, DISCORD!!! I’m howling at the moon and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon…

192. Discord ships ponies…

193. ...strange mysterious unusual boxes every Thursday afternoon.

194. Discord will eat your BABY…

195. …carrots if you don’t want them anymore.

196. Discord considers anything that’s not a draconequis a pet, so does the rest of his kind/race too as well.

197. Draconequi are the only other creatures that can count to infinity if you include Chuck Norris in this category as well too.

198. Sometimes a draconequis will change the text color of a story for no reason at all whatsoever, just like this.

199. Can Draconequi have sex? Yes, yes they can oddly and interestingly enough.
I found this fact very strange at first before one displayed that it could right in front of my face. I threw up afterwards.

200. Speaking of puke did you know that draconequi can throw up or down or sideways or any way possible at all, but that they can only also ever do it once every so randomly often enough?

201. Finally, second to last fact, uh let’s see here, oh, here’s a really good one, draconequi have been known to cosplay on many, MANY numerous occasions, if you don’t believe me just ask Discord.

Author's Note:

Please tell me what fact was the best!!!