• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 1,491 Views, 9 Comments

Transformers Equestria Girls 2: Decepticons Vs. Wondercolts - BR425xSunset



After Megatron gets defeated by Sunset Shimmer, a new Decepticon wants revenge on the Rainbooms, so the Decepticons took the student body of CHS hostage.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,491

Sunset's Morning

Sunset Shimmer woke up. It was like any other day. Now that she defeated Megatron with the Allspark Shard 8 months ago, she felt proud of herself. She then got dressed and was off to school in her yellow muscle car. Her muscle car is no ordinary car. It is known as Bumblebee, an Autobot who was chosen to keep her safe when the Decepticons invaded.

"How are the Friendship Games, Sunset?" said Bumblebee.

"Well, great. Even I defeated Midnight Sparkle," said Sunset.

The duo arrived at Canterlot High 15 minutes later. Sunset waved to Bumblebee before running into the school.

Once in school, Sunset saw her six friends, even Human Twilight or Sci-Twi, as some say.

"Hey, Sunset," all the five girls said.

"I heard on the news that a meteor landed on the Crystal Prep parking lot. What a huge crater. Oh my," said Fluttershy.

"Maybe it's payback for the Friendship Games," said Rainbow Dash.

"Or maybe an alien robot who landed there, scanned one of the buses, and drove off, looking for revenge because Megatron got defeated by you," explained Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie, we defeated myself, the sirens, the Decepticons, and tied with the Shadowbolts. Now all that is in the past," said Sunset.

"What is a Decepticon?" asked Sci-Twi.

"Nothing," replied Sunset. "Your twin from Equestria knows that."

Suddenly, the school bell rang. It is time for first period.

"We'll meet ya at lunch," said Applejack. The girls then went to class individually.

In Mrs. Harshwhinny's class, which is Sunset and Rarity's first period, Sunset was thinking about the time they where fighting the Decepticons, using Harmony cannons, and the time she impaled the Allspark into Megatron's spark.

Flashback

"You want the Allspark, Megatron? Then take it," said Sunset. "In fact, let me help you with that!" She then shoved the Allspark in Megatron's chest.

End Flashback

"Ms. Shimmer, pay attention!" yelled Mrs. Harshwhinny. "CLASS IS GOING ON, AND I DON'T WANT ANY DAYDREAMING, EVEN THOUGH IT'S YOUR COLTFRIEND OR LEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY JENKINS, UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Yes, Mrs. Harshwhinny. And please cut the drama. Act professional," said Sunset.

"Oh, right,'' said the teacher.

"I wonder why she was behaving strangely, darling?" asked Rarity.

"Well, ever since she had Rainbow Dash on her roster, she had inherited some of her behavior," replied Sunset.

Everything was quiet for the rest of class.