• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 1,491 Views, 9 Comments

Transformers Equestria Girls 2: Decepticons Vs. Wondercolts - BR425xSunset



After Megatron gets defeated by Sunset Shimmer, a new Decepticon wants revenge on the Rainbooms, so the Decepticons took the student body of CHS hostage.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,491

The School Is Captured

http://fav.me/db418kk
The 7 girls stared in shock at the scary looking robot. It is a Decepticon that is more larger than Megatron or Optimus. Without the Autobots or Princess Twilight around, it will be hard to defeat it without Harmony cannons or magic.

"WHO IS THAT ROBOT?!" yelled Rainbow Dash.

"It a Decepticon, Dash, come on, y'all," replied Applejack.

"Stay back, girls, it'll get worse if you get near it," said Sunset.

"Refer to me as Crystal Slammer. Well, well, it has been a long time since you defeated my faithful leader Megatron, Sunset Shimmer. I AM HERE TO AVENGE HIM!" the Decepticon yelled as he took out what appeared to be a huge lightning bolt. It then used the bolt to blast Sunset, but Pinkie got in the way and got hit instead, getting electrocuted. She got up with spiked hair, crackling with electricity. The girls ran over to Pinkie.

"Pinkie, are you okay, darling?" said Rarity. Pinkie squealed in response.

"Pinkie, you saved me! Thank you!" cried Sunset as she hugged the charred party girl.

"Aww, the hero gets the hug. NOT WHEN I'M AROUND!" Crystal Slammer shouted as he delivered another blast of lightning, but the girls dodge out of the way, resulting in the blast hitting the school, knocking out the electricity in the process. Students inside freaked out as the hallways and classrooms go dark. Sunset was in shock when she saw the lights go out. She then stared at Crystal Slammer with anger.

"LOOK, YOU'RE GOING TO GET SOMEBODY HURT!" yelled Sunset.

"I'M A DECEPTICON! DECEPTICONS DON'T CARE ABOUT INSECTS OR THEIR LARVAE GIRLS AND BOYS!" Crystal Slammer yelled. He then picked up Velvet Sky, who was walking by with Water Melody, and pointed his bolt at her face.

"SURRENDER, OR THIS GIRL WILL DIE!" the Decepticon said in a threatening manner.

"HELP! WATER!" yelled the techie girl to her friend.

"ARE YOU THIRSTY, GIRL? THEN HAVE A DRINK!" Crystal Slammer then walked to a fire hydrant and kicked it, triggering a geyser. He then put Velvet in the blasting water.

Velvet tried to speak, but her responses came out in gurgles.

"Okay, we'll surrender," said Sunset.

"No, you can't!" protested Rainbow Dash. "There has to be another way!"

"Rainbow," said Sunset. "We can't risk lives, so we have to surrender for the good of our school."

"Surrender accepted," said Crystal Slammer.

The Decepticon dropped Velvet Sky on top of her friend. Both Velvet and Water Melody ran away in panic.

"Starscream," he said through a comm link. "Get me a GroundBridge."

"Agreed,"said Starscream from the other end.

Soon, a portal opened up. Crystal Slammer took all seven prisoners through the portal. At the other end, two figures showed up with two smaller figures.

"Snow Cat, Brawl, Rumble and Frenzy, watch the school while I'm gone," ordered Crystal Slammer. "We will not have anyone give tips to the Autobots, understood?" he said with a stern look.

"Yes, sir," said all four Decepticons. They went through the GroundBridge to CHS.

"Brawl, you take the front. Rumble, Frenzy, take the sides. I'll take the back," ordered Snow Cat. The four Decepticons took their positions.

The school is captured.