• Published 12th Feb 2017
  • 431 Views, 4 Comments

Sunset Shimmer Finds The Her Soulmate - StormyVortex



After Sunset shimmer gets settled back into school after the Friendship games she then falls in love OC Stormy Vortex

  • ...
8
 4
 431

A Date With Stormy

After Rehearsal Sunset asked Stormy if he would go on a date with her and Stormy was in shock by her asking he thought to himself “does she know i like her or does she have feelings for me.”

“Sure i would love to go on a date with you.” Stormy Said.

“Yay you said yes i feel like today is the best day ever!” Sunset exclaimed.

“Ok let’s calm down my cute little Sunset.” Stormy said.

“Awwwww You gave me a nickname.” Sunset said Blushing.

“Yea i think it suits you.” Stormy Says While Blushing.

A couple hours later School ends and Stormy and Sunset go to dinner. Meanwhile the Mane 6 spy on Sunset to see how the dates going but the lose track of them and find out sunset was right behind them. Sunset shimmer introduced them to Stormy.

“Girls this is Stormy he is my boyfriend.” Sunset said.

“Hello Stormy I’m Rainbow Dash and I'm Twilight.” Rainbow dash and Twilight said.

“Howdy partner, My name's Applejack.” Applejack said with a smile.

“I-I’m Fluttershy, Nice to meet you.” said the Nervous Fluttershy.

“Hello Darling Im Rarity.” Rarity said.

“And I'm Pinkie Pie!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

“Why hello ladies My name is Stormy.” Stormy introduced himself.

After The introductions Stormy walked Sunset Home and Said Goodnight. Later that night Stormy asked his parents if Sunset could spend the weekend at the house and his parents said “that's fine as long as there are no fights. The next day Stormy told Sunset the news She was Excited. During the day Sunset could only think of staying over at Stormy’s House This weekend.She thought to herself “this weekend will be great. After A couple hours Stormy and Sunset had lunch together. Meanwhile Flash Sentry walks up and asks Stormy if He joined any clubs yet.

“So Stormy Have you joined any clubs yet?” Flash said

“Yea i have i joined chess club, Swim team , and the soccer team.” Stormy Said
“Oh Cool Vice-Principal Luna just wanted me to check with you, well i got to go.” Flash said

“Well Thanks Flash See you at Band Practice then?” Stormy asked

“Yea you will see you then!” Flash yelled while Walking away

“Yea sure!” Stormy yelled back

“Stormy i'll see you this weekend ok?” Sunset asked

“Ok See you then My cute little Sunset.” Stormy answered

To be continued in A Changed Life