• Published 12th Feb 2017
  • 431 Views, 4 Comments

Sunset Shimmer Finds The Her Soulmate - StormyVortex



After Sunset shimmer gets settled back into school after the Friendship games she then falls in love OC Stormy Vortex

  • ...
8
 4
 431

A Feeling has Sparked

The night after school ended Sunset could not sleep at all that night she stayed up thinking about the new kid Stormy she didn't know why she could sleep or why she was thinking about Stormy. Finally she fell asleep. That morning she got to school she saw Stormy she then went over to him to say hi.

“H-H-Hey Stormy, how are you today?” Sunset shimmer said nervously while blushing.

“Oh hey Sunset i'm good” Stormy said In a French accent.

Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie all waked onto school grounds
and saw Sunset shimmer talking to Stormy and she was acting like Fluttershy. She was all nervous. So They walk up to them and see that Sunset is blushing while Stormy Walks away.

“Ooo Somebody’s got a crush” The 6 other girls said.

“What, Nooooo that's not true!” Sunset turns around Blushing.

“Yes you do admit it, you have a crush on the new guy!” Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Exclaimed.

“So What if i do What would i say?” Sunset asked

“Well You should tell him that you like him Darling.” Rarity Answered.

“I agree, you should tell him.” Twilight and Fluttershy said at the same time.

“Do you think he’ll like me back?” Sunset asked.

“Totally, Did you get the way he was talking to you.” Applejack said proudly.

“Alright I'll tell him!” Yelled Sunset.

After the 7 girls were done talking they headed to class. A couple hours later it was time for a band rehearsal. Sunset as always played guitar and help with vocals. When the band started playing Stormy was walking down the hallway and heard Sunset singing from the room he just passed. So he decided to check in a band rehearsal.

“Hey you all sound great!” Stormy said

“Thanks this is a new song Sunset wrote it.” Rainbow dash said

“Well I had help from Fluttershy.” Sunset said

“Well Sunset you are a amazing singer.” Stormy said blushing

“T-Thanks for the compliment.” Sunset shimmer said nervously