• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 378 Views, 0 Comments

The Fastest Girl Alive: Conquest - Nightmarity19



Pinkie meets her first snake siren while also trying to keep her idenity safe

  • ...
 0
 378

Chapter 2 Musical Note

Jenna's pendant glowed brightly making Cadence's eyes turn green to hypnotize her. At first she tried to fight it but Sour Sweet forced Cadence to look and her eyes flashed green as Indigo removed the tape slowly.

"What does master require of me?" Cadence asked obedient to Genevieve.

"I want you to head over to that college Pinkie attends and cause as much mayhem as you rightfully desire" Genevieve commanded.

Cadence nodded and walked out to the college.

Wow that actually worked to perfection Sour Sweet thought.

This also begged the question about what kind of power Jenna possessed and Sour was scared to find out.

Pinkie awoken from a long awaited nap free from fighting any insane criminals not that she was complaining or anything but sometimes even super heroines need sleep as well. Slipping on her fuzzy slippers Pinkie opened the door and walked into a room where a Keruig 2.0 was present with cabinets full of K cups and different kinds of creamer and sugar.

She poured herself some then proceeded to head back into her dorm but a shrill scream stopped her dead.

What could that be? Pinkie wondered drinking her coffee quickly and raced towards the source of who was making that scream.

She arrived in the college dining hall...or what's left of it anyway. Walls had burn marks all over it, tables and chairs flipped over or destroyed completely also people out cold from what just happened.

One woman was hiding under a table shaking violently like she saw a ghost.

"Excuse me miss can you tell me what happened here and who did this?" Pinkie said in a calm tone.

The woman slid from under the table and was able to talk. "Cadence one of our professors on Human Behavior came in just tearing up the place like....like...she was possessed or something. That scared me to death" her voice trailed off a bit in sheer terror and who could blame the poor woman after all she'd gone through.

"Ok where did she go?" Pinkie asked kindly, keeping her calm tone.

The woman pointed to another hallways not too far from where they were.

"Remain here until help arrives" Pinkie commanded.

She nodded and stayed hidden as the speedster walked to the main hallway where Cadence stood with bright green eyes staring at Pinkie.

"Pinkie Pie you must be eliminated for my master Genevieve" Cadence said readying her magic for a fight.

She's under a siren's mind control so I have to be careful with my attacks and not hurt her too badly Pinkie planned in her mind.

A glowing dark pink twin daggers appeared on both sides of her hands as Pinkie transformed into her super heroine persona. Cadence came at full speed and began slashing her daggers at Pinkie, she grabbed her right arm then kicked Cadence right in the left side of the skull where she spinned around for a couple of seconds before hitting the ground.

Behind a wall, Shining Armor could see Pinkie Flash standing over Cadence to check if she's ok.

No way Shining though in disbelief.

In a few moments Shining walked out of his hiding place and stood next to the speed super heroine looking down at a knocked out Cadence who was flat on her back.

"So what do we do now?" Shining asked.

"I want you to take her to a medic and stay by her side no matter what do you understand?" Pinkie commanded, picking up Cadence bridal style before handing her to Armor.

He nodded, taking Cadence to the nearest medic in the college so she could get some medical attention.

She mentioned someone named Genevieve so that's the next one I need to do some research Pinkie raced off in a flash dodging incoming traffic.

Genevieve watched Pinkie dash down the street before stepping out of her hiding spot smirking.

"So the fastest girl alive seems to have a soft spot for other people. How sweet...too bad your going to die horribly" Jenna said in a sarcastic yet sinister tone.

"Pinkie's a great heroine IF NOTHING HAPPENED" Sour said standing beside her.

"That's why Sour my dear we take Shining Armor's life away as in his energy" Jenna said making a snake like tongue and fangs.

Sour Sweet had nothing to say and just vacantly nodded feeling a little scared about what she just saw.

"Don't be afraid of me darling I only want the death of Pinkie Flash for my master" Jenna said putting on arm around Sour Sweet.

Indigo walked into a library, watching Pinkie go on a computer search engine and look up some research. She watched intensely from a book shelf, Pinkie jotting down some notes before putting her notes in her bag then leaving the library with Indigo Zap following behind the speedster from a distance being careful not to get caught.

She has information about something and I want it or I'll have to kill her Indigo thought getting close until she eventually ran to surprise attack her.

As if Pinkie has eyes behind her she round housed kicked Indigo as a defense mechanism. Indigo fell to one knee and fired a smoke blast that backed Pinkie into a glass window shattering through it.

"Your going to die Pinkie Flash" Indigo said jumping into the broken window.

Pinkie rushed her very quickly, a little too quick for the shadowbolt to comprehend. A fist was made and connected with Indigo who was pushed into a hard concrete wall back first, she felt pain up to her spine.

Indigo howled in pain trying to block out her pain but not having much luck.

"Please Indigo I don't want to hurt you" Pinkie pleaded.

"What's the point? I tried appeasing that crazy siren and her psycho partner and now here I am with my back against the wall literally. You might as well kill me just to get it over with" Indigo said holding her head down not looking up at Pinkie.

When she looked back up again she saw officers pick her up and arrest her with no fighting. Pinkie stood on a rooftop as the Chicago Police Department took Indigo to prison for destroying public property.

I am very sorry Indigo but finding Genevieve is more important right now Pinkie walked off.