• Published 24th Feb 2017
  • 722 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkie Pie Vs Fred - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
41
 11
 722

Pinkie Pie Vs Fred

Rara and Applejack were having a nice relaxing day on a bench. "Oh, Applejack, this is a nice sunny day, don't you think?", Rara asked.

"It sure is.", Applejack said. "Don't you even like it when there's nothing around here to bother us?"

"I guess so, yeah.", Rara said. "Lets hope this is just a you and me day with nopony else around here."

Then, all of a sudden, Pinkie Pie jumps out of the bush, surprising the two relaxing ponies. "Hello, you two.", she said happily. She began to dance and sing a hello song. "This is your Pinkie Pie friend who's dropping by and say hello, I am your bestest friend here in Ponyville, I know you know that hanging out with friends is really such a thrill." Then, she breathed to catch her breath.

Rara and Applejack weren't amused. "That's nice, Pinkie.", Applejack said sarcastically. "But, we were just having a nice, relaxing day until you showed up and surprised us out of nowhere."

Pinkie blushed. "Sorry, I just get carried away sometimes.", she said nervously.

Another pony jumped out of a bush and landed behind the pink pony. It was a white stallion with a bright pink mane and dressed up nicely, it was Svengallop, Rara's old attendant in performing arts.

Pinkie was pleaded to see him. "Whoa, Svengallop, you're back!", she cheered.

"That's right, Pinkie Pie, I'm back... AND I'M ANGRY!", the white stallion yelled.

"Why?", Pinkie asked. "Because, you have a short temper." She started laughing.

"Pinkie, he's being serious, look at his face.", Rara said, pointing out the fact.

"Be quiet, Rara, this has nothing to do with you or your orange friend.", Svengallop said rudely. "And as for you, Pinkie, you're the most annoying thing I've ever met, and I'm here to teach you a lesson."

Pinkie was delighted to hear what Svengallop told her. "Oh my.", she said. "Is it a skiing lesson?"

"No, not that kind of lesson.", Svengallop said.

"Skydiving?", Pinkie guessed.

"Sky- No.", Svengallop said.

"How about juggling?", Pinkie asked.

"NO!", Svengallop growled. "This is a type of lesson where I show you what it's like to be annoying."

"Um, yeah, good luck with that.", Applejack said sarcastically.

Svengallop took out some strange device from his pocket and threw it to the ground. "Teleporting smoke bomb exploding in 3... 2...1.", he said counting down.

The bomb exploded and it took Applejack, Rara, and Pinkie Pie to a wresting arena. "Whoa, I've never seen something like this before.", Pinkie said.

"You're in for it.", Svengallop said grabbing his microphone. "Mares and gentlecolts, welcome to Pester Fest 2017, tonight's fight is a one-round no-holds-barred fight to the finish between the two most annoying entities in the world!"

Applejack and Rara were worried for their friend. "I don't think Pinkie Pie can handle something like this.", she said.

"When the fight is over, only one can stand as the most annoying in the wooorld!", he announced laughing. The round was about to begin. "In the pink corner, laughing in the pony world, singing happily and making ponies laugh and smile, and pulling the pranks on ponies, Pinkie Pie."

"Thank you, thank you, no flash photography please.", Pinkie said. "You see, Applejack, the camera loves me."

"And in the red corner, living in Nebraska, shrieking, the most obnoxious, Fred!", Svengallop announced.

A human jumped over into action in the arena, he was wearing a red shirt that says 'Fred' and even has his face on it. "Hello, Pinkie Pie!", he said, laughing and screaming in a high pitched voice.

"Wow, that scream was so loud and amazing, I totally have hearing loss.", Applejack said.

"Alright, you two, when the bell rings, I want you to annoy the life out of each other until one you can't stand it any longer.", Svengallop instructed. "OK? OK? Lets get it down!"

Fred made the loudest shriek he had ever made.

"Oh my gosh, you love screaming to?", Pinkie asked. "I love screaming!"

"Hey, Pinkie, you look poofy.", Fred laughed.

"Well, at least it's not straight down.", Pinkie said.

"And you what, your teeth are so red, that traffic stops when you smile.", Fred laughed, then screamed.

"That was a good one, Fred.", Svengallop said. "Sock it, Pinkie."

"He was taking his side, but now he's on Pinkie's?", Rara asked.

"It's a competition and he's the host, he's going for both.", Applejack said.

"Hey, Fred.", Pinkie said.

"What?", Fred answered.

"Are you a dermatologist?", Pinkie asked.

"No, why?", Fred asked.

"Because, you're getting under my fur.", Pinkie laughed.

"Atta girl, Pinkie, give it to him.", Applejack cheered.

"Hey, Fred, what's silent but deadly?", Pinkie asked.

"What?", Fred asked.

Pinkie farted, then laughed.

"That wasn't silent.", Rara said.

"Oh yeah?", Fred said. "How about if I sing out a tune?" He began to sing.

"I can do that to.", Pinkie said, joining in the singing.

The both of them are starting to get way out of control. "Alright, take it down, I think we had enough.", Svengallop said.

Then, the both of began to scream as loud as they can. The building started to crumble and break. Svengallop began to panic. "NO! WE HAD ENOUGH! CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!", he warned.

They couldn't hear him warn them. They screamed louder and louder, then the roof of the building broke off and crushed Svengallop. The tournament was over.

The three ponies teleported back to Ponyville safe and sound. "Wow, that was insane.", Pinkie said.

"I agree.", Rara said.

"You're telling me.", Applejack said. "My ears would be bleeding right now."

Pinkie wiped sweat off her forehead. "I'm glad it's all over.", she said. "Now, we all can a have nice relaxing day where it's safe and sound."

Comments ( 10 )

>Fred
That isn't even a relevant thing to insult.

I'm not even going to read this. The most annoying person on the internet three years ago paired up with the most annoying character of MLP. Good job for making something that I won't even attempt.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
5:17_2/24/2017

This does't even make sense in context with the show because Svengallop never seemed annoyed at pinkie I know the story is random but I can't let that slide.

Downvote from me.

This story is shitty... and so is your OC as a profile pic:pinkiesick:.

7975102 Even the fire department can't save 'em from that burn.

I wonder if Lucas regrets Fred.

7975262 Looking at his YouTube channel now, it looks like he does. I'm here he regrets it even more after the Fred trilogy.

Who's Fred again? Wasn't he some shit Youtuber that deserves all the obscurity he can get?

8332618
yes, that squeaky voiced person on YouTube.

Login or register to comment